BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Raemona  J.
Cordova, TN
I give this product 2 thumbs up. I have tried other setting sprays but this hands down works the best. My makeup still lasts after crying and doesn't budge. I highly recommend this. Before buying the full size bottle for $30, try $14 travel size bottle so you can see for yourself.
Braxton B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This setting spray blows all others out of the game! It's good for all skin types, and ACTUALLY keeps your makeup on all day. It melts powder and liquid foundation together so amazingly that it allows your foundation to look more like natural skin! I notice a large difference in the longevity of my makeup when I forget to set my makeup with this. There's hardly any products that I always re-buy, but I've bought this for almost three years straight now! Amazing.
Sara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Do you need your makeup to stay in place ALL NIGHT? Use this. Doesn't change the finish of the makeup you've already used, but magically keeps it in place perfectly. Be sure to use before applying your mascara, so you don't risk that running at all.
Jordan J.
Travel size products are the best! I have to say the packaging can be kind of frustrating with the two caps since they fly off if you don't remember to be careful, but the product is good. I don't feel too big of a difference and I do have to use a few sprays, but it still makes a difference vs when I don't use it to set my makeup.
Rocksi R.
This is the only product I will ever use to set my makeup as well as my clients makeup. It truly does everything it says...leaves your makeup looking like you just put it on all day long regardless of the weather or activities. It is THE BEST setting spray on the market so far!!!!
maggie o.
Normal, IL
This setting spray works wonders for my makeup. It helps keep my makeup in place all day/night. I enjoy the travel size to keep in my designated travel makeup bag. This spray also works well if you feel you went a little too heavy with powder
Vicky C.
baton rouge
I got a sample of this to try and to be honest I didn't think it was going to do very much. However I used it and my make up did not budge! My make up appeared to be more flawless after using this. I will be buying again when my sample runs out
China W.
Great! First, the mix is incredibly fine and even when it comes out of the bottle. Second, it takes away any powdery/cakey look on the face. Doesn't make your mascara run! Helps keep everything in place all day. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!?
Mariah M.
By far the best setting spray. It is SO worth the price tag. It keeps my makeup in place all day and doesn't allow my makeup to run. I am able to have my makeup last 8+ hour without breaking up with this product. I will continue repurchasing.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Best setting spray on the market! This spray really does make your makeup last longer. I love how it makes my makeup look after I use it. It makes my skin look less powdery and more natural. This is definitely something i would repurchase.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.