BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Blanca L.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the best setting sprays on the market. Great for travel, super easy to apply and mist all over face for an even application. Set the makeup in place and it really stops foundation from moving or melting all over your face. Definitely a product you can buy over and over again.
Beverly N.
This is great for nights out, when you're busy and don't want to stop and fix the makeup. I love it in warm weather, as my makeup tends to melt. I can be reassured that my look will last, and it's not hard on my skin. I would repurchase, definitely!
Juliana R.
I've only used this product a couple of times and it did not dissapoint. I used it during the summer and my make up did stayed in place all day. It is easy to apply and feels light on the skin. I plan on keep using it and hopefully buy again.
Kate R.
Los Angeles
I LOVE this spray!! I never knew how important the difference between a crappy and a high end spray was until I tried this. It lasts forever so I save money by just getting the travel sized one. I've had my current for months and I'm still not out and my makeup stays put the entire day until I want to remove it. It's awesome
Danielle H.
Hinton, OK
Best setting spray out there in my opinion. Your makeup will stay on a look flawless for hours. It's so easy to use and so versatile for use! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! I would buy it over and over! If I were you did but it ASAP and see the amazing finish!
Annemarie C.
I love this product! It allows me to keep my makeup on all night for a party or even for a beach! I have dry skin tone and this helps and doesn't give me even more dry skin! I've used this many times and it's very easy to apply! I would most certainly recommend this product to others!
Halli S.
I just recently bought this at sephora and I am pretty amazed by it. The lasting power is wonderful. Overall the product's mist is great and does not interfere with your makeup. I would not only buy it again but also recommend it to everyone.
Marely M.
Las vegas, NV
This setting spray will make your entire face makeup last all night! I love it so much!! What I love the most is that it doesn't feel like it dries out your skin like other setting sprays and I just can't go a day without it. Most definitely have to spray some after I do my entire face
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
This is hands down my favorite make up setting spray it keeps my make up on my face for hours, it isn't shimmery or tacky it keeps me looking matte and oil free all night and it helps my make up not to transfer. I've repurchased several times.
Yvonne C.
Nashville, TN
Love this stuff. I use it EVERY time I wear makeup to help soften my makeup look and make it look more natural. It also keeps my makeup intact for hours on end. It's especially great if you're gonna be going out or anticipating some sweating.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.