BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lindsey E.
Gets rid of the powdery look you can get from applying too much make up, and will also keep your makeup put! Good for oily to normal skin! Smells a little weird but that go away in like a minute.
Natasha C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this setting spray .I wasn't sure if setting spray made a big difference until I ran out and went a few days without it let's just say I buy 2 at a time so I always have a back up I will definitely keep buying this product
livvyyy p.
love this setting spray! it makes my makeup last all day long and is perfect for oily or dry skin types. it is kind of pricey but it's definitely worth your money because your makeup will not budge! i would definitely repurchase
Jack M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. It gives a natural finish and doesn't let anything move throughout the day. It keeps make up looking good as long as you need it to.
etherly a.
Chandler, AZ
Can’t think of any better finishing spray than this. I only buy this and will only use this. I’ve tried different ones, but didn’t get the same results as this brand specifically.
Jessica L.
Plano, TX
I remember when this product first ever came out. I felt like it was the biggest waste of money because it did nothing for me so I cut it from my makeup list. Fast forward to now and I am in love! I don't know if I just started using it more effectively or if the formula changed since my first try but this is a wonderful way to make your makeup last hours. I find that my caudalie beauty elixer works better but this is a pretty solid product.
lorena r.
It make my makeup stay in place for a long time ! And does not make my face looks super dry! It does not feel heavy on my face! I think it's really good for people like me with super dry skin . I would definitely but it again!
N M.
This product changed my LIFE. It was the absolute best it made my makeup stay perfectly all day and all night I did not even think this was possible. Helps you stay fabulous all day. 100% worth the price, 100% amazing. Love this 10/10
Tiffany R.
Easton, MO
I was just informed of this product at Ulta, where I was complaining about my foundation not lasting through a workday. I told her I use a good primer and a good foundation and wasn't sure where I was going wrong. I work in a bar, 12 hours shifts, combination skin, and I sweat very easily. She recommended this setting spray, telling me it actually changes the temperature of your makeup when you get hot. I was impressed, so I purchased it. That was 4 days ago... I'm not sure how I've gotten along without it, honestly. Now, instead of touching up my makeup 3-4 times per workday, I can get by with once, about halfway through the day. Needless to say, this is a new staple in my makeup routine.
Jessica M.
The only setting spray I had used prior to this was the model in a bottle kind. I have not looked back. I never even finished my model in a bottle. This is Urban Decay one is scentless and weightless and does what it says! I'm so happy I tried this one. The only thing I would consider replacing this with is the urban decay chill setting spray. That sounds more suited to my needs but I haven't tried it yet because I love this one so much.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.