BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno , CA
This setting spray makes your makeup last all day it’s a natural finish which I love it’s good for any type of skin it’s very inexpensive I fell in love with it would definitely buy it again I got it at my local ulta
Kristyn C.
Denver, CO
Helps keep my makeup on literally all day. It is mattifying, but find that I can still use it with my dry skin. Smells good, and the bottle lasts a decent amount of time. I just use a two sprays after I’m done with my makeup.
Shayne R.
Jacksonville TX
This setting spray is freaking amazing. I use this every time i am done with my makeup. This setting spay didnt disappoint me. It give you matte look and its a lighweight. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Sammi Z.
I really like this setting spray, it is my favorite setting spray out of all of the sprays that I have tried. I received this as a birthday gift and I will most likely be repurchasing this when I finish mine. It keeps my makeup on throughout the whole day. It dries quickly when applied onto my face and it does not feel sticky afterwards.
Mikayla R.
Anoka
This really is a great product for my extremely oily skin. I definitely notice a difference when I don't use this setting spray. It you have issues with your foundation looking cakey and starting to separate after a few hours, you should give this a try!
Madalyn F.
Grove Oak, Alabama
this product is amazing! it helps keep my makeup on for a very long. I use it almost everyday to set my makeup. it has a kind of weird smell but besides that it’s a great product. it also makes shimmers look amazing.
Sarah Ashton B.
Oxford , MS
Everyone I know has this spray, and there’s a good reason for that! It gives me reassurance that my makeup will stay put, however I am curious if there is one better out there? Maybe one that helps keep a matte look?
Hannah S.
AMAZING! This product definitely lives up to the hype! The mister isn’t very fine, so you may need to use a sponge to pat it in. This product should work for all skin types, as I used it when I had dry skin and I still use it now, with my oily skin. It is higher up on the price range, but it is worth it. I recommend buying it if Ulta has a sale, or Urban Decay has a special sale if you can’t afford it at its normal price tag.
Meredith M.
If you want your makeup to last all day and all night this is hands down the best setting spray, there is a reason it is such a best seller, it truly increases the wear time of your makeup and keeps it looking fresh!
Elizabeth P.
Glues down your makeup .. FORSURE lol I love this setting spray I wouldn’t trade it for any other spray I’ve ever used . It really does the job , especially for long nights . I totally recommend it if your a makeup artist as well !
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.