BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lily M.
asheville
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray This is it!! Cosplayers! Here is the makeup setting spray you have wished existed. After using setting or barrier spray from professional special effects companies I was experiencing everything from dry patches of skin, red spots, and even eye irritation. Then I decided to try Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray. Now all day, all night, it's "hello gorgeous!" My makeup stays on perfectly no matter how much I perspire, through meals, and most importantly, when I'm being photographed. There's nothing worse than finding an online or print picture you can't be proud of! Setting spray is essential, and Urban Decay has formulated one that won't let you down! The two bottle set allows you to keep one in your makeup kit and one in you Con bag. I can't tell you how many times I have noticed a cosplayer smudging makeup on the convention floor. I will often give them a few sprays to help stop the damage. I love this product!
ıṡѧɞєʟʟѧ 🌻.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I got this as a birthday gift about a year ago, and still haven't run out! I don't use it everyday, but there's still plenty. It gives a nice matte finish that looks natural! I have combination skin, but I think it would be good for any type. When I run out I will definitely be getting more. My only problem is that it doesn't always last "all night." Other than that and the fact that it's a little pricey, it's really great!
ericka t.
Bakersfield, CA
This setting spray worked like a dream for me. It’s lightweight and refreshing. I used a cheaper setting spray for a while because I didn’t want to splurge on something but after using this I won’t be going back to anything else. I wore this in the heat and humidity of San Diego Comic Con and everyday that I returned back to my hotel my makeup still looked amazing. I recommend this to any and everyone looking for a setting spray!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I grabbed the Urban Decay All Day All Night Travel Duo because it was the best price on Sephora. I absolutely love this All Nighter setting spray. I'm a person who usually just opts out of doing any setting spray & (as you can guess) after a few hours my makeup looks not that great. This setting spray is a life changer & fully worth the cost. My makeup looks great after going all day & the spray is super light with barely any smell to it. I recommend if you're looking for a great setting spray to get you through your work day or a night out.
✨✨Isa ✨.
Kirkland
My favorite brand and the best spray primer, because have a great long duration and stayed matte for my oily skin, I really recommend this product for people have oily skin like me. About the price, have two choices the 1oz/ 30 mL of $15.00 for me I like this size because you can take anywhere with you and don’t occupy space, but if you prefer the 4 oz/ 118 mL of $32.00 is a good choice and this two prices I looking in Sephora.
Nataly S.
Springfield
Thus stuff is powerful and extraordinary!! It makes my makeup stay pit all day and look fresh too! Love the formula, the power, and the price! I usually get the travel combo with the prep and prime spray and it lasts me A WHILE!!! MUST TRY (if you can't buy the full size try the travel size still worth it!) And I love the Naked Foundation on my dry skin. Its coverage is so hydrating and just right. Love all of Urban Decay products! Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage ConcealerUrban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming SprayUrban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting SprayUrban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup
Liz B.
Los Angeles
I haven't got my hands on this finishing spray yet but I have heard a lot from youtube guru that this spray is really good, so I cannot wait to get my hands on this. It is really matte and it helps the makeup to last very long time. I would recommend this .
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
This is the best make up setting spray on the market! It is a little pricey, but Sometimes Alta has deals on it that you can get it for half price. After using many different setting sprays, I found that this is the one that makes my make up stay on all day when I use it. It doesn’t make my face look greasy and it doesn’t dry it out. It melts all of my make up together seamlessly. I would definitely recommend and buy it again
Brittany C.
Pulaski, VA
I’ve used several setting sprays, but this by far is the best one yet. If you haven’t tried it, you definitely need to. This spray helps me keep my makeup on all day and keeps it from running. I shake the bottle before using and spritz a couple times. It is on the expensive side, but you’re definitely paying for what you get. I bought mine from Ulta.
Alex R.
Newburgh
This setting spray really does make your makeup stay on all night. I typically used setting sprays when I do a full face of makeup and when I use this one, my eyeshadow barely moves and all of the powders, blush, bronzer, highlighter, etc..., that i use stay on as well. I also love this setting spray because it really makes my makeup sink in and look more natural aside from my makeup just settling on my face and looking cakey.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.