BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Samantha B.
Oh I love this setting spray. It does miracles. I'm the type to not clean off my makeup at night until the morning. This is a must have. Love it. Definitely recommend.
Alexa M.
Key West, FL
Words cannot explain how much I appreciate and adore this spray. I've always heard good things about it and one day i finally decided to give it a try, and man did i see the difference in my makeup minutes after i sprayed, but nearly 12 hours into the day. I am glad I got the travel size after visiting Ulta because I cannot wait to take it with me on the plane, as i know it will be much needed with the stress traveling can take on ones makeup.
Josselin B.
ottumwa
Absolutely love this product! Makes my makeup stay on all day. It doesn’t move at all. It also makes my face mattified, and doesn’t get oily what so ever. Would recommend.
Myrvancia E.
Elizabeth, NJ
Your makeup goes nowhere with this setting spray. I don't have to worry about my makeup streaking down my face after partying. The finish is great and looks natural. It's super easy to apply. The best part about this is it comes in more than one size. I would not only buy this again as I have in multiple sizes, but I always recommend it. It's definitely one of those things you keep in purse at all times. It fits anywhere and makes life easier.
Alyssa C.
San Francisco
The only setting spray I use. I have oily skin and this spray keeps my make up on my face all day and helps my face from getting too shiny throughout the day. A must have!
Ashley C.
Burbank, CA
Amazing! It's honestly so great, it really keeps my makeup in place and I'm not mad at it. I would 100 percent recommend this product of all the setting sprays I've used.
Mikaela B.
fort myers
Amazing. This actually keeps your makeup on all day it is unbelievable that it could hold it on for so long and when I spray it on your face it makes your makeup look refreshed and as good as new that you will look snatched
Analise G.
I honestly don't know how I wore makeup before this spray. I started using it a few years ago and now can't live without it! I've worn it through sweaty summers, nights out dancing, outdoor weddings, long work days, you name it. It is my absolute holy grail for keeping my makeup intact and never making my skin break out. I know it's expensive so try the smaller bottle first if necessary, but if you're like me you'll be obsessed with it too. Adore!
Elexis B.
Out of all of the setting sprays I have tried, this is probably my Number 1! After getting the travel sized bottle and trying it out for a few days I was able to see that it helped my makeup stay on nicely, especially in this humid summer heat! I have combinations skin and it gives me the nice matte finish that I prefer! One of the best things about it is that I can wear it all day, running around at my job (I'm a server/manager) and still have it working at the end of the day for a night out! While the product is on the pricey side, I can honestly say it was worth it for me. 10/10 would recommend!
Kate M.
Seaford, NY
AMAZING!!!! Seriously the best setting spray out there. Well worth the money. Goes on smoothly, without a sticky feel. My makeup stays in place the entire day and night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.