BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Arlem D.
Lemon Grove, CA
I honestly didn't really notice any difference when applying this after my makeup . For me personally it made me feel like I was applying hairspray on my face and I didn't like the feeling of it . I don't think I would repurchase this again
Anakarina G.
Plant City, FL
This is so amazing! I personally have the difficult type of oily that my makeup is a mess after a little bit if I don't set it. And with the urban decay all night, this works close to a miracle that my skin doesn't get so oily quickly and my makeup last way longer! Absolutely love it!
Wuroud B.
I wanted to try the travel size before I purchase the full size one. This product does make your makeup stay on as is for hours!! When spraying it on your face, it does however feel sticky for some reason but I don't know if that's just me! All you need is 3 pumps and you're good to go!
Amina A.
Love love love this setting spray. Works great and makes your makeup last all day long. On the more expensive side but it's still worth it. I bought this at Sephora for about $30. I will buy it again and highly recommended, for all skin types.
Emily T.
This setting spray has become not only my life, but a part of my daily makeup routine. I've actually left my room to walk to class and turned right around because I forgot to put on UD all nighter!! I would highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for their makeup to last well.
Kassandra S.
AMAZING!!! I have oily skin and usually setting sprays don't work for me but this is amazing! I used this for prom and expected my makeup to be disgusting but it looked amazing still! I would totally recommend this to anyone and everyone! So worth the price and leaves amazing results. Urban Decay really did a great job with this one.
Beverly N.
This is great for nights out, when you're busy and don't want to stop and fix the makeup. I love it in warm weather, as my makeup tends to melt. I can be reassured that my look will last, and it's not hard on my skin. I would repurchase, definitely!
Joselyne T.
Beaverton, OR
The Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray has been a miracle for me and my makeup. In the summer i found myseld sweating off my foundation and i became frustrated until i discovered this product. I immendiately fell in love with it. Even when i am sweating my makeup stays in tact and you hardly can tell that I've been doing laps in gym class!
Amaya J.
Ballston Spa, NY
I hear people rave about this all the time so I decided to buy a travel size to try out. It works pretty well as far as keeping my makeup on, but I have others that I like better. I have dry skin and it didn't try my skin out, which was good.
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
Honestly my holy grail. It keeps makeup on without messing it up. It doesn't feel sticky or tight and the mister itself is amazing. It's like an experience. It is a bit pricey at $31.00 for a 4.0 oz of bottle and runs out quickly but it is worth the investment 100%. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone it really truly works on everyone.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.