BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Danielle T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the BEST setting spray I have used. Then again, I have only tried a few. But this is lightweight, long lasting, naturalish...more matte finish. Seals. The. Deal. I would most definitely recommend to anyone. This is a photo of me the morning AFTER an entire night out and my makeup lasted until the next morning. FLAWLESS. And yes yes, I know I should remove makeup always. But it was a long night. If this photo doesn't vouch...idk what does.
Kaela V.
Commerce , CA
This product is amazing! I love how it prolongs the wear of my makeup and it gives a nice finish. It's very light weight and melts into your skin. It evenly disperses the product all over your face. Yes, I would recommend to others.
April D.
Update: this product is leaving large droplets on my face. I haven't even used 1/10 of the bottle. I just posted a question asking for help. It started out well but not now! I will change this review if I can fix this.

Original post: I love the mist on this setting spray. It is very fine mist! When I use this product my makeup seems to looks less powdery. It last all day. This is the best setting spray out there.
This works very well on my very oily skin and acne prone skin. The spray keeps my skin matted and doesn't break me out at alk. Kind of pricy but definitely worth it
Katie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This setting spray is a god send, I don't have to worry about my make up during the day or night when I use this spray I know it's going to last until I take it off
Ashley H.
boston
It’s so refreshing and keeps your makeup on for hours!!!! It smells nice and last! It can be a little pricey but I personally think it’s worth it. I would recommend if your wearing a full face of makeup from morning to night.
Kailey O.
Swannanoa
This is a great setting spray. This keeps my makeup locked in all day no matter what the day had in store. A constant repurchase however the bottles do last a while
Marcia W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this spray! A great pick me up to refresh my noon time face and keep my make up on point for the other half of the day. Cooling sensation is a bonus, use it in the morning after you put your makeup on and you have that pep in your step to start your day! Reapply at noon if needed just to wake you up! Does what it says, keeps your makeup where it belongs and cools you down. True to the name! Love it!
Krista S.
Kent, WA
I really like this spray! It’s a nice even mist, and does help my makeup stay in place longer than if I don’t use it. It doesn’t have a strong fragrance, which I like.
Stephanie O.
This is the best makeup setting spray I've ever used.  It doesn't irritate my skin and it's not greasy.  It just makes your makeup melt into your skin and look natural.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.