BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dori H.
Pottstown, PA
My all-time favorite setting spray. It's long lasting and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross. I don't break out after using it, and it provdes a nice matte look. Compared to the UD cooling spray, this beats it by thousands of miles.
Danielle H.
Hinton, OK
Best setting spray out there in my opinion. Your makeup will stay on a look flawless for hours. It's so easy to use and so versatile for use! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! I would buy it over and over! If I were you did but it ASAP and see the amazing finish!
Anakarina G.
Plant City, FL
This is so amazing! I personally have the difficult type of oily that my makeup is a mess after a little bit if I don't set it. And with the urban decay all night, this works close to a miracle that my skin doesn't get so oily quickly and my makeup last way longer! Absolutely love it!
Ashley T.
Bealeton, VA
I can't decide if I like the All Nighter or De Slick setting spray better. I've bought both in full and travel sizes and LOVE them. I have oily skin and they both help your makeup last so long, it looks freshly applied all day and into the night, I will buy it again, I have repurchased many times and I feel like it also helps a little when you put too much powder on, helps it look not so powdery.
Alexandra P.
Santa rosa, CA
I love this setting spray! I am a makeup artist and I use it for all of my clients. It really does help keep makeup on especially blush and bronzer. It also helps make my makeup look less powdery. I spritz my face right after I apply powder so I don't look cakey. This is a great product
Yasmin K.
Riverside, CA
This is my holy grail makeup setting spray. It removes the powdery look from my skin with a few simple sprays and leaves me with perfect satin skin. It wears all night, literally. My only compliant about this product would be the price point, but other than that, 5/5 would recommend
Kassandra S.
AMAZING!!! I have oily skin and usually setting sprays don't work for me but this is amazing! I used this for prom and expected my makeup to be disgusting but it looked amazing still! I would totally recommend this to anyone and everyone! So worth the price and leaves amazing results. Urban Decay really did a great job with this one.
Halli S.
I just recently bought this at sephora and I am pretty amazed by it. The lasting power is wonderful. Overall the product's mist is great and does not interfere with your makeup. I would not only buy it again but also recommend it to everyone.
Kaitlin S.
Goose Creek, SC
This spray is a gift from the makeup gods. It really does make your makeup last all night and provides a light mist of moisture. This is a staple in my makeup kit and you'll have to let it from my cold dead hands before I will ever give it up.
Thao L.
best setting spray !!! its worth the money tbh ! i used it for prom n my makeup stayed ALL NIGHHHHTT! i only use it for special occasions, for regular days i use the NYX setting spray (very similiar and works the same as the all nighter btw)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.