BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Dre.♡
EVERYONE should have atleast one of these settings sprays ! I’m so in love with mine ! Got drunk one night woke up the next morning and my makeup was flawless. Seriously lol
Kierstin R.
Braithwaite , LA
Seriously the best setting spray! Whenever I know I'll be sweating a lot or I'll be outside I use this and my makeup stays put!!! Not even kidding! It's awesome and so worth the money!
Brooke W.
El Reno, OK
I am a photographer and this keeps my make fresh all day long! Whether I am running a round shooting a wedding or just on a typical shoot my makeuo always stays in places
Josselin B.
ottumwa
Absolutely love this product! Makes my makeup stay on all day. It doesn’t move at all. It also makes my face mattified, and doesn’t get oily what so ever. Would recommend.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I purchased the travel size for $14 for the first time at Sephora last night after scouring reviews here, on Sephora's website and on Urban Decay's website. The reviews were so good across all mediums that I decided to take the plunge. Before, after applying makeup, within the span of two hours my demonic oily t-zone would make it's appearance. I would have to reapply powder foundation to matte it. With this, I no longer have to. Definitely worth it!
Alyssa C.
San Francisco
The only setting spray I use. I have oily skin and this spray keeps my make up on my face all day and helps my face from getting too shiny throughout the day. A must have!
Mikaela B.
fort myers
Amazing. This actually keeps your makeup on all day it is unbelievable that it could hold it on for so long and when I spray it on your face it makes your makeup look refreshed and as good as new that you will look snatched
Makayla G.
Mount Sterling
This is like cement for your makeup. It will not move!!! And the bottle will last you awhile depending on how often you put on makeup but so far I’ve loved everything I’ve tried from urban decay. I recommend
Kaylin B.
Columbus, GA
Very good setting spray! I for sure recommend this if you need a setting spray that’s long lasting. I wear it every day, and it keeps it matte and fresh for hours.
Amber W.
I love my all nighter setting spray! I have dry skin and it works great with my dry skin. I can easily say that it makes my makeup last all night when I'm out on the town!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.