BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Olivia J.
Irvington, NY
LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY. Cannot speak more highly about it. I have combination/oily skin and I always have trouble with my foundation lasting for more than a couple hours if I don't set it. This spray makes my foundation last all day without needing to touch it up, and it makes the overall look of my makeup smooth. If I put too much powder on accidentally, I spray my face with this and my skin looks airbrushed.
Janie S.
I love using this setting spray to set my makeup and to make sure it last all day. It feels hydrating as well. It's lightweight and doesn't have a strong odor to it.
Jackie C.
Menifee, CA
This is the single most important product in my entire makeup collection. I cannot imagine ever doing my makeup without it. After my face and eyes are completely done, I will generously spray this across my face and it immediately takes down the powdery look, and turns all the thick product into looking like skin, and then it keeps it looking like that all day long. I have worn this spray and sweat hard and my makeup hasn't moved!
Megan C.
Gallatin, TN
This stuff is Magical! It doesn’t matter what activity you’re doing, this stuff will keep your make up looking like you just applied it! It is an absolute must have!
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
This is a great setting spray! It's definitely in my top 5 for setting sprays! It literally will make your make up stay all day-and-night! I highly recommend this to everyone that where setting spray!
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
Ought this just to try to see what the hype was all about and I was actually pretty impressed. My usual go to is Ben nye final seal. But when you cry, for example, in the Ben nye you could see the tear streak or the opposite. It would not budge at all and be hard to remove. It was time to see what else was out there and this held up well! It was also easy to remove makeup even with it on. A nice happy medium
Antoinique B.
Macon , GA
When I use this spray, I know that my makeup will not move... it is truly ALL NIGHT! I haven’t purchased another brand of setting spray since I’ve found out about Urban Decay All Nighter
Kenzie S.
Saint Paul
Ever since discovering this product I will never go back to not using a finishing product. The staying power on this product is amazing and makes it so my make up doesn't budge throughout the day. It also doesn't dry out my skin, which to me is really important. I will keep going back to this product again and again.
Nikki W.
Sicklerville, NJ
I really like UD's setting sprays. This made my makeup last, did not make my face feel weighed down and heavy. Also gave me a matte finish after it dried completely
Monica L.
Urban Decay all nighter is a holy grail product. When I am done putting my makeup on this is such a fresh way to end the process. Helps my makeup stay in places for hours. I have very oily skin and usually set my makeup with powder and as we all know sometimes powder can tend to make you look cake. Spray some of this on and cake face is gone and you're left with a beautiful finish that is locked into place.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.