BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Bitia P.
hands down best setting spray out there. keeps your makeup in place all night. you can go clubbing. you can cry . its lightweight and you cannot feel it great for all skin types and goes well with any other products. a must have for my collection
Stephanie G.
A great setting spray from a great brand all the way around. Love this product as it helps my makeup to last all day and night with no issues. Would highly recommend this setting spray to friends and family.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
What can I say? This is one of the best setting sprays. It feels nice and refreshing on the skin. It takes off the cakiness from your foundation and makes your makeup look more seamless. And of course, it helps the longevity of your makeup. Worth it.
Hayley E.
I want to like this product but it doesn't do anything for my skin. I complete my full face and spray this directly on the face and it makes no difference. I have tried using a beauty blender to press it more into my skin but it just doesn't help. Maybe I am using it wrong. I am searching for a wonderful setting spray and sadly this isn't for me.
Makayla S.
Ashland, KY
This setting spray is amazing! It makes your makeup stay on all day, even after an intense workout my makeup doesn't look that bad! It smells really good too. You can even spray it on your eyeshadow brush before you apply it to your lid and it makes the pigment stand out more. Recommend it!!
Patricia L.
Lewiston
I love how I spray it on after I do my make up in the morning and no shine or oiliness @ work. I do customer service w/ food and I hate looking all sweaty and oily . The only thing I was not to happy about is the spray nozzle it gets stuck and it's hard to spray but the product works great.
Paulina D.
Valrico, FL
Best thing on the market! I can not go a day now without spraying my face after I do my makeup. Make my makeup look great all day long. Natural finish but still matte. Light weight and can not even feel it on my face. I have already repurchased and I plan on repurchasing again in the future.
Sally J.
I love this product. Makes you feel very refreshed. Has a pleasant smell. Makes your makeup last all night/day. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause my skin to react. I would definitely recommend to others. This product is one of my faves.
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
OMG I admit it's a bit pricey but I was able to snag the set of two setting sprays for $39 dollars. I had a hard time finding a setting spray that made my skin look flawless while also keeping my makeup in palce. Ever since I started using this, my foundation lasts and I see more foundation on my makeup wipe at the end of the day! worth it!!
Ryan G.
Placentia, CA
I love this setting spray! It's quite wonderful, even for the price. It melts all powder products to look like they are natural and blended in. This was my first bottle, but I will definitely repurchase. Makeup lasts all day!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.