BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Claire E.
My first setting spray I ever used!! I love it, but don’t remember much about it? All I remember is that it definitely works and keeps your makeup on ALL day ALL the time!
alexis g.
Pasadena, TX
i've never been so amazed and in aw with such a great setting spray! i love this setting spray! it works so well and makes my makeup feel so soft and keeps it on all day!
Myrvancia E.
Elizabeth, NJ
Your makeup goes nowhere with this setting spray. I don't have to worry about my makeup streaking down my face after partying. The finish is great and looks natural. It's super easy to apply. The best part about this is it comes in more than one size. I would not only buy this again as I have in multiple sizes, but I always recommend it. It's definitely one of those things you keep in purse at all times. It fits anywhere and makes life easier.
Mollie W.
Trenton, MI
I love this product!!! It works so well I use this every day with my makeup and it keeps it held in place so well I even love the smell and it doesn't make my face sticky at all!!!
Lily Y.
To be honest i dont think this works that great... The employee at sephora told my sister that when you spray the setting spray onto your face, it has to be soaking wet.. In my opinion, i felt like by doing that it just made her look even more oily! Her make up stayed on throughout the night but in all the photos her face was SUPER oily. I myself wouldnt purhase this after seeing my sisters face. Also, she received a faulty pump that was wasting the product by not coming out as mist and was getting all over the floor.
Amanda H.
Birmingham, AL
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE! It lasts ALL day, doesn't break me out, and has a super easy and even spray nozzle. It's honestly the best setting spray on the market. Hands down.
Jennifer L.
Layton, UT
Classic, must have. Hold makeup on longer than any other setting spray I have tried. It has the perfect mister, and natural finish. I've gone through many of these already!
Analise G.
I honestly don't know how I wore makeup before this spray. I started using it a few years ago and now can't live without it! I've worn it through sweaty summers, nights out dancing, outdoor weddings, long work days, you name it. It is my absolute holy grail for keeping my makeup intact and never making my skin break out. I know it's expensive so try the smaller bottle first if necessary, but if you're like me you'll be obsessed with it too. Adore!
Olivia L.
I got this gift for Christmas and I absolutely love it. The makeup don’t shift at all. It’s not very heavy even with a full face. Very good for oily skin. Yes I will buy it again I love it !!!!! My mom uses it too
K V.
This. Product. Is. Amazing. I was told by a friend I needed to try this. I am professional ballet dancer for performance, makeup is key. I spend a lot of time and money into making my makeup stage-ready. The importance of a good setting spray is vital!! I have oily skin, and usually soon after I start sweating my makeup is dull and usually smearing down my face with my sweat. Not cute. After purchasing to spray and using it for dancing a full ballet, I will never have anything else. My makeup was flawless at the end of the performance. Not only do I use it for performance makeup, but now for my everyday makeup as well. I couldn't be more pleased. Will buy again, and again and again!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.