BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ami M.
Brandon
The All Nighter setting spray isn't just for those long nights, it it perfect for making my make up flawless throughout an entire workday in the Mississippi heat!
Maggie M.
Mooreville, MS
This is my go-to makeup setting spray! I use this anytime I want to lock all of my makeup in place and set all powder products into a natural, long- lasting finish.
Rachelle P.
This does a really great job of keeping your makeup on, even on greasier skin. It can feel a little heavy though and if you don't get the coverage just right you can see where it went on heavier in some spots. And there is NO reapplying over top. If you touch it, it brings all the makeup off with it. For example, I put on my sunglasses and later when I took them off, it took all the makeup off the skin in two perfect circles where the nose pieces sat. So if you never touch your face or reapply, this is great.
Ashley H.
boston
It’s so refreshing and keeps your makeup on for hours!!!! It smells nice and last! It can be a little pricey but I personally think it’s worth it. I would recommend if your wearing a full face of makeup from morning to night.
Mayra G.
Woodbridge, VA
Oil control! I can wear my make up all day, it blends all my makeup nicely. And it leaves a nice dewy finish but i don't oil up mid day. Thats super imporant to me.
Krista S.
Kent, WA
I really like this spray! It’s a nice even mist, and does help my makeup stay in place longer than if I don’t use it. It doesn’t have a strong fragrance, which I like.
Vanessa G.
My go to and hands down favorite setting spray 👐 I use it to prep and on my beauty blenders and my make up still looks put and great when I wake up the next morning
Liv R.
This is great for a night out spray. When I’m out at night I like wearing darker makeup, and I want it to stay in place. This keeps the makeup in place all day long
Antoneta H.
My favorite makeup setting spray of all time! Ive tried 3 different products before using the UD setting spray, and let me tell you how amazing it is! First off I like to finish my makeup before actually spraying my face and I let the cool and hydrating mist cool me off and make me feel very fresh and the best part is, is that is dries quickly! Don't open your eyes until its fully finished drying I usually turn a fan on to speed the process. Sometimes I don't even have makeup on and I still spray my Face before leaving the house. I always have and will recommend!
Eve A.
Des moines, IA
I love this stuff, keeps my makeup from going anywhere without me. I find I don't need to use as much powder when I use it! Tip: Don't use too much or your makeup will melt off. One to two sprays is enough.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.