BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lily Y.
To be honest i dont think this works that great... The employee at sephora told my sister that when you spray the setting spray onto your face, it has to be soaking wet.. In my opinion, i felt like by doing that it just made her look even more oily! Her make up stayed on throughout the night but in all the photos her face was SUPER oily. I myself wouldnt purhase this after seeing my sisters face. Also, she received a faulty pump that was wasting the product by not coming out as mist and was getting all over the floor.
Megan B.
Longwood, FL
I have recently been getting into setting spray. I'm still figuring it if it works well for me, but this one I really liked. The brand is good and it doesn't feel sticky.
Analise G.
I honestly don't know how I wore makeup before this spray. I started using it a few years ago and now can't live without it! I've worn it through sweaty summers, nights out dancing, outdoor weddings, long work days, you name it. It is my absolute holy grail for keeping my makeup intact and never making my skin break out. I know it's expensive so try the smaller bottle first if necessary, but if you're like me you'll be obsessed with it too. Adore!
Ivette A.
All nighter baby!! My most used setting spray for sure. The one I keep repurchasing over and over. Great at making your makeup last and look fresh all day. Amazing!!!
Kaila W.
Fort Lawn, SC
This is one of the only things that controls my oily skin. This setting spray and the bye bye pores by it cosmetics is my iconic duo when it comes to controlling my oily
Kate M.
Seaford, NY
AMAZING!!!! Seriously the best setting spray out there. Well worth the money. Goes on smoothly, without a sticky feel. My makeup stays in place the entire day and night.
alexis g.
Pasadena, TX
i've never been so amazed and in aw with such a great setting spray! i love this setting spray! it works so well and makes my makeup feel so soft and keeps it on all day!
calandra b.
Virginia, MN
This setting spray feels so great on the skin, it does what it claims to, and it definitely makes it all stay all night. And the new packaging is so sleek it's gorgeous.
Mollie W.
Trenton, MI
I love this product!!! It works so well I use this every day with my makeup and it keeps it held in place so well I even love the smell and it doesn't make my face sticky at all!!!
Alexa M.
Key West, FL
Words cannot explain how much I appreciate and adore this spray. I've always heard good things about it and one day i finally decided to give it a try, and man did i see the difference in my makeup minutes after i sprayed, but nearly 12 hours into the day. I am glad I got the travel size after visiting Ulta because I cannot wait to take it with me on the plane, as i know it will be much needed with the stress traveling can take on ones makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.