BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Adrianna L.
honestly, if there was an option to give this more than 5 stars... i would! by far the BEST setting spray i have EVER used.. you could literally do anything and your makeup will not move.. and i really mean ANYTHING
Rachelle P.
This does a really great job of keeping your makeup on, even on greasier skin. It can feel a little heavy though and if you don't get the coverage just right you can see where it went on heavier in some spots. And there is NO reapplying over top. If you touch it, it brings all the makeup off with it. For example, I put on my sunglasses and later when I took them off, it took all the makeup off the skin in two perfect circles where the nose pieces sat. So if you never touch your face or reapply, this is great.
Eve A.
Des moines, IA
I love this stuff, keeps my makeup from going anywhere without me. I find I don't need to use as much powder when I use it! Tip: Don't use too much or your makeup will melt off. One to two sprays is enough.
Kenzie S.
Saint Paul
Ever since discovering this product I will never go back to not using a finishing product. The staying power on this product is amazing and makes it so my make up doesn't budge throughout the day. It also doesn't dry out my skin, which to me is really important. I will keep going back to this product again and again.
Maggie M.
Mooreville, MS
This is my go-to makeup setting spray! I use this anytime I want to lock all of my makeup in place and set all powder products into a natural, long- lasting finish.
Katie I.
Holly Springs, NC
Amazing product. It works on every skin type and it keeps the makeup on for what seems like the longest time. Once again great product and I totally recommend it.
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
I bought this spray to have a setting spray that would keep my makeup looking amazing all night. the main thing is that when you spray you have to be careful when spraying too close it will spray a lot of liquid which will sit on your face like rain drops instead of like a misty spray
Jamie B.
Cincinnati, OH
This spray has done wonders for making my makeup long-lasting and also works great for setting. I've found it works great, even if you apply it before putting makeup on. My best results, however, come by applying the spray in the suggested motion on the bottle after completing my full face. I feel like it really sets and bonds foundation, blush, bronzer and powder together to give my skin a healthy, dewy look and takes away any washed out or dull appearance I can sometimes get from setting powders. I do notice a great difference in staying power when using this.
Antoinique B.
Macon , GA
When I use this spray, I know that my makeup will not move... it is truly ALL NIGHT! I haven’t purchased another brand of setting spray since I’ve found out about Urban Decay All Nighter
Marcia W.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love this spray! A great pick me up to refresh my noon time face and keep my make up on point for the other half of the day. Cooling sensation is a bonus, use it in the morning after you put your makeup on and you have that pep in your step to start your day! Reapply at noon if needed just to wake you up! Does what it says, keeps your makeup where it belongs and cools you down. True to the name! Love it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.