BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Noodle T.
Carlsbad, CA
Pretty good- really help makeup to stay all day. The sticky feel is not that great but it's not a deal breaker. The spray works well to produce fine mist and the packaging is nice. I would recommend this for special occasion not foto everyday use.
Ellie M.
I am in love with this product. I use it daily. It's not only great for going out at night but it keeps my face looking freshly done all day long. It also leaves your skin with a nice dewy glow after your first few sprays. Would recommend this product to anyone! Have repurchased many times.
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
His is my go to spring essential! I cannot go a day without this if I want a confident makeup look. this is long wearing and makes my makeup last for hours. also if I add to much powder I spray a little of this on my face and it rehydrates my look
Cindy A.
YES, YES, YES. I tried a few setting sprays and this one definitely makes the top five. I love using it after I had apply powder to my face, so that way I won't be stuck with a powdery face. I recommend trying this because you'll get good result 😬
Ryan G.
Placentia, CA
I love this setting spray! It's quite wonderful, even for the price. It melts all powder products to look like they are natural and blended in. This was my first bottle, but I will definitely repurchase. Makeup lasts all day!
Ashley C.
I used to use the nyx matte setting spray which don't get me wrong, I absolutely love! However, when I switched over to this setting spray I could definitely see a difference! This definitely is so long lasting and the bottle lasts an insanely long amount of time!
Patricia L.
Lewiston
I love how I spray it on after I do my make up in the morning and no shine or oiliness @ work. I do customer service w/ food and I hate looking all sweaty and oily . The only thing I was not to happy about is the spray nozzle it gets stuck and it's hard to spray but the product works great.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Urban Decay's All Nighter is literally MY EVERYTHING! This is my holy grail makeup setting spray! This product makes my makeup last all damn night! It is truly unbelievable. I always have a backup for my backup!
Sally J.
I love this product. Makes you feel very refreshed. Has a pleasant smell. Makes your makeup last all night/day. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause my skin to react. I would definitely recommend to others. This product is one of my faves.
Adrienne a.
Dublin, GA
Nothing will ever completely set my makeup and stop the shine on my very oily skin, but this does help extend my wear time by an hour or so before I have to blot!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.