BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica M.
Beaverton, OR
Amazing for setting makeup so it lasts all day and all night. Keeps makeup in place and from fading throughout the day. Lasts for a few months before needing a new bottle. Nice packaging that stays with the Urban Decay color scheme. Would buy again.
Lora K.
Sunrise, FL
As a dancer, I need my makeup to last all night. I literally do my makeup at 2 in the afternoon, go to work, and come home at 2 in the morning and my makeup still looks flawless. ... and of course the urban decay eyelid potion primer helps as well ;-)
Londyn v.
I have to admit, this is the only setting spray that I have ever tried. So my opinion does not come from a super knowledgeable place. However, I expected this to really added to the way my highlight set to the skin as I've heard in many YouTube videos. I'll try it a few more times as get some other brands to compare. So far, I've just felt meh about it.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
My favorite setting spray! I love to use it when I go out because I know my makeup will stay put all night! It doesn't have leave me matte or give me a dewy finish so I really like that about it. It is quite expensive, but very much worth the price.
Angela G.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is an ok setting spray . The mist is fine and it is suitable for all skin types. It doesn't do a great job for added oil control or keep make up in place for a night out . It is best for setting make up into skin ,melting the products together to avoid a heavy look when layering multiple products ,
Paige S.
Antioch, TN
One word. Obsessed. This stuff is incredible for dancing the night away or even just helping lock in my makeup for the daytime knowing I'm going to be outside all day. It's so refreshing and does not dry out the skin or the makeup it sits on top of
Brittany H.
Ages Brookside , KY
This completely changed my makeup game! I started using this setting spray in the winter. I wasn't much for setting sprays because they never worked for me, but I saw reviews and gave this one a try. "All Nighter" is exactly what it is. My foundation used to melt off after a 6 hr day at school, once I started using this setting spray 6 hrs was nothing.
Hayley E.
I want to like this product but it doesn't do anything for my skin. I complete my full face and spray this directly on the face and it makes no difference. I have tried using a beauty blender to press it more into my skin but it just doesn't help. Maybe I am using it wrong. I am searching for a wonderful setting spray and sadly this isn't for me.
Michelle H.
Cape May
One of my favorite setting sprays I've used. It helps reduce the look of powered and leaves a nice finish to the skin. Pricey yes, but it lasts longer than buying a $12 drug store setting spray more frequently. My makeup lasts all day with it and notice my foundation doesn't crease as bad. The mister is perfect as well, the mist is fine and even. I haven't had any issues of large globs landing on my face.
Patricia L.
Lewiston
I love how I spray it on after I do my make up in the morning and no shine or oiliness @ work. I do customer service w/ food and I hate looking all sweaty and oily . The only thing I was not to happy about is the spray nozzle it gets stuck and it's hard to spray but the product works great.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.