BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Pamela M.
Best settting spray ever! Will help set & make your make up last all night 😍 Super easy to use just so do your make and spray it on after. gives your make up and natural finish and it's super lightweight. I would definitely recommended this to others!
Helen C.
This product is worth every dollar! It is amazing quality and it does not matter if you're dry or oily. I am personally dry and I use it to seal my makeup all day, especially on hot summer days. It cost $35 but it is worth every dime. I am obsessed and I am constantly recommending it to others.
Jande M.
Hayward, CA
Wearing setting spray is always a must when you're going to have a ling day but this all nighter makeup setting spray is the best. It keeps my makeup looking clean and fresh throughout the night which I like. It's easy to use and all you really need is just to spray it at lease one-two times.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
I bought the two pack after using most of the travel sized setting spray. I find this to be the best one out of all the others I've tried. It helps my makeup last longer without breaking up. It helps keep me matte. I love the mister. I will definitely buy again and again.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
I heard a lot of good things, so I bought it on a whim. I work long hours, so it was a good investment. I did expect it to have more of a misting element to the spray, though. That's the only issue- it's a bit "spray-y" rather than misty. I still recommend it!
Lindsey  S.
This is my go to makeup setting spray. I've used it for prom and it was amazing. I use it for those days I know I'm going to need it most. I also always keep the travel size in my purse. This is the only setting spray I have found that really lasts.
Erika B.
Huntsville, TX
My favorite setting spray! The smell is nice and my makeup last literally all day and night. I stay smudge free for hours on end and I thank this All Nighter setting spray for that! They have an "Oilslick" option but honestly All Nighter is the best!
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
I got this setting spray several times as samples from Ulta purchases and every time I was so excited to get it because it lasts for awhile and I never had to buy the full bottle of it because I kept getting travel size samples! Amazing finish and leaves skin looking beautiful and hydrated and makes makeup last sooo long without looking Cakey or wet!
Victoria M.
Slidell, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I spray this on my face before and after applying my makeup and it lasts all night long. It's simple to apply and does not make my pores feel clogged. It is long lasting and feels great on the skin. 100% I would recommend to someone.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
This is the best! my makeup used to go on and fall down my face within minutes. After i bought this I have my makeup in place for the whole day and I don't feel like I need to fix it as much. Its also great if your really pale like i am and darker make up falls down under your eyes and makes you look like a zombie because with this IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.