BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
I kid you not, my boyfriend would just love to cuddle against my face and my makeup always came off. I am literally left with nothing. Same goes for the hot and humid days and I tend to rest my hand on my cheeks. This setting powder is a God send. It holds everything in place SO well.
Taylor C.
North Liberty, IA
This is my HG setting spray. I use it between each layer and my makeup WILL NOT BUDGE. It also helps keep my makeup matte all day long, which is awesome as my skin is super oily.
Anela A.
Lakewood, WA
I bought an XL size of this product for 50% off on Hautelook just to test it out,and it's not bad at all. I like ton spritz a little over my face before foundation and after make up completion to sandwich everything in but I concentrate the spray over the eye area since makeup movement is most noticeable for me with eyeshadow and concealer and it holds pretty well throughout the day. You'll have guaranteed 8 hours of wear with this. That being said Elf sells a similar setting spray for only $3 and it works almost just as well and is a good cheaper alternative to this all nighter spray. For what this does I think it's over priced and would not have bought it if it was not discounted on hautelook. I think the concepts of de-slick and the Dew Me sprays might be worth investing in more so that just a plain across the board setting spray like this one because it caters to specific ski types and I'm guessing it'll work better for the individual.
Abby C.
Douglassville, PA
i loved this setting spray! i don't know if i would buy it again though. i heard great things about the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray so i think ill try that one next.
Crystal C.
Love this setting spray. I have sensitive skin and have no problem using this product. This gives a natural finish in my opinion. I would say that it's good for all skin types. The only thing I don't like and is why I gave it 4 stars is that if you get this in your hair around your face it will give it a texture as if you used a light hairspray so be careful around the hairline. I would recommend this to anyone if you are looking for a nice setting spray
This is the best setting spray I've come across. It keeps my makeup in place all day through sweat and everything. The mist is very fine and doesn't spot up my makeup. It helps melt my powder into my face
Hailey D.
Casper, WY
I originally purchased a travel size of this product and fell in love. I worked as a waitress for four years during college and I promise this is the only way my makeup would stay in place. It is also wonderful if you're into baking on your concealer which can sometimes look cake-y. With this spray you get rid of that dusty look, but don't lose your matte finish. It is a little pricey initially but lasts a long time. If you need a new setting spray, I highly recommend this one!
Angelica J.
San Antonio , TX
This is my typical go-to setting spray. It keeps me from looking powdery which is ideal. I wouldn't say this makes makeup last longer than normal but it gives a nice finish and cooling effect. Nice mist as well, doesn't leave large droplets.
Isabella C.
One of the best setting spray's that i've used. It's like hairspray for the face and keeps makeup in place all day and night. Hydrating and cooling when applied.
Amanda R.
Hamilton, OH
This setting spray is awesome. If you want your make up to hold all night then use this. Even keeps eye liner from smudging. I have mixed skin and it worked on all of my face.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.