BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sareena O.
Friendswood, TX
This is my go to setting spray to make my makeup lasts all day and night. It helps to meld your makeup together so it also takes away some the powdery look if you use a lot of powder. It really makes a difference!
Kamryn V.
Columbus
such an amazing product! kind of pricey, but definitely worth the money. very lightweight on my skin, and lasts all night, even when i’m dancing and sweating! i have combo skin, but it definitely works on my skin.
Lillian E.
ivins
Absolutely favorite setting spray. It makes your makeup stay all night long. Just like it says. It doesn’t have an unpleasant smell like some setting sprays. And it’s a good price for how much you get. I recommend
Jennifer C.
Hyattsville , MD
I absolutely love this product ! I use it on my clients and it is super long lasting ! It refreshes and locks your makeup on place ! The smell is kind of strong but bareable! I would recommend this spray to all artists.
Paris B.
Roselle
Amazing product! I have very oily skin and this product helped me a lot by using it! it is lightly scented! This product is the real deal! It doesn't make you look cakey even if you use too much! HIGHLY RECCOMMEND
Lauren O.
I received a mini version of this in my ulta order, and I loved it. All you do is spray it on after doing your makeup and it makes it last for hours on end. You can’t even feel it on, I am planning on buying this.
Tori M.
Van Buren
This setting spray is perfect for keeping your makeup intact throughout your day no matter how busy it is. I also think  it makes makeup look more finished and better somehow.. not sure if that's just a placebo or not. It goes on super well and is one of my fav beauty tools!
Irina V.
Belgium, WI
This has got me be one of my favorite makeup setting sprays. With having combination skin and using a lot of medium to full coverage foundations, I need my makeup to stay in place all day. This is the only setting spray that has kept my makeup in place and looking fresh not only throughout the whole day, but even the days where I forget to wash my makeup off (I know, I know..) it stays put. Definitely worth every penny.
Kailee H.
Garfield
Could not do my makeup without this product! Keeps my makeup in place all day! I never let myself run out of this setting spray. Truly the best out there in my opinion! Would definitely 100% recommend to everyone!
Tiffini B.
Pensacola, FL
This did make my makeup last for a really long time. It’s a good price and easy to use. It was comfortable on my skin but now that I’ve tried the KVD, it’s taken a backseat to that beauty. I would definitely use it again though.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.