BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
I just recently bought this product and am still testing it out. So far I do like it but it has a strong odor I'm not too fond of. It's definitely a good setting spray!
Lynn T.
I think I have to go back to the All Nighter setting spray.
First, I do like the cooling feeling this mist offers and I like how it makes my setting powder less powdery looking and more dewy. Great for those hot humid days.
But I just do think it makes my make last as long as the All Nighter. My foundation still crease around my forehead and mouth by lunch and the spray isn't wonderful. I really have to hold it far away so it doesn't splatter and drench my face. But when I spray far away I loose a lot to my hair and clothes which bothers me.

I give this 3 stars because it last a good 5 hours or so.
brianna r.
San Jose , CA
Keeps my makeup on all day until I’m ready to go to sleep & it’s smells good the good thing it comes in a duo package with the coconut refreshing mist and that is bomb as well I would definitely repurchase again
Kaitlyn H.
It's great while you have it but when you run out you're going to think about how much money you're going to have to drop for a bottle of water and chemicals soOoOoo...
Jaliyah B.
Columbus, MS
I bought this and tried it out myself because Jeffree Star talks about this setting spray all the time, he uses it all the time, he swears by this, and this is his holy grail makeup setting spray. Because of Jeffree Star, I love this setting spray and now I'm in love with it. I use this all the time and I'm obsessed with it. It locks in your makeup and it makes your makeup last all day. I highly recommend this to everybody!!!
katelyn s.
makes my skin feel so good and soft and gives a natural tone to my makeup i use this everyday for school and even once for prom and it works amazing stays on very well
Kiana P.
Texarkana, AR
I used the traveler's size of this as I received it as a free gift from Ulta for purchasing a lot of other cosmetics. It does what it says but I would rather receive the one that stops the oil. I have oily skin and that would have been great if I had that one.
Titan M.
Boise, ID
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I have no bad things to say about it besides it's a little pricey. Eventually, to me, it IS worth it, but it's just more on the higher end setting sprays. It keeps everything locked in place all day for me at work and even afterwards. I've used it up to twelve hours and it stayed in place. Only thing is that if you start to sweat and then you dab your face with your hand or a paper towel, or anything, IT WILL come off.
J G.
Denton, TX
Really good string spray that lasts for a while. It is good at setting my makeup without feeling sticky, cakes or heavy. I just give it 4 stars because I don't think it lasts all night but it is good.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
This is the best setting spray that I have tried yet. I use Mario Badescu face mist before moisturizing, makeup, then Mac's Fix+, then Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray. This absolutely locks my makeup in place all day and I have a great non cakey or powdery look. It doesn't smell bad as some setting sprays do. It is very pricey at $30+ but you can find it for less if you look hard enough.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.