BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Destiny L.
Garden City
Again, love this product. Would recommend to those who wear make up often because of how much setting spray comes in this huge bottle. Expensive but it’s Urban Decay.
Kelsi B.
Definitely keeps my makeup lasting longer during the day and melts all the makeup to my skin for a nice finished look. Buy this all the time, definitely a good buy!
Cassandra A.
Olathe, KS
I am 43 with oily/combo skin. Whether I'm working or going out with friends this product keeps my makeup from moving! I bought the travel size and it lasts forever.
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
Nope. Everyone says this is gold standard when it comes to setting sprays but this is basically just hairspray for your face. Really hate it. Maybe I'm just not a setting spray kind of gal.
Anias L.
this setting spray is the real deal! the name doesn't lie, this will help your make up last all night! without getting cakey or making your skin oily. 10/10 recommend
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
I'm still in the Try out phase of Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray. I know it does not burn your face or eyes and dries pretty fast and it does hold your make up still for a little while but all night might be exaggerating a little. I did just start using it and I do have oil skin so maybe this is just me. I would purchase again because it is the best one I've used just not as super great as I thought it would be.
Taylor A.
Chico, CA
A associate at Sephora opened my eyes to the powers of setting sprays on my last visit. I feel like I will forget to take off my makeup before bed and still wake up with perfect eye makeup. The only con I have about the spray is how big it is. It is too big for airport security and I travel quite a bit. I know they have a travel size but the last thing I want to do is buy a smaller version of something I already have.
Bea M.
Updated packaging is beautiful! Love the product, with just a few quick sprays my makeup is locked into place and stays all day. You get a lot of product since you only use a couple of sprays each time. Would recommend!!
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I love this setting spray! It really makes your makeup stay on all day and it even works with oily skin, which is what I have. I recently learned a trick and it's to put this on right after your moisturizer! It sounds so weird but spray this on, then put on primer, and a light dusting of translucent powder and then do your makeup normally. It makes my make up last even longer and my oils don't come through at all! I love this stuff!
Kalee W.
Kansas City, MO
I'm completely obsessed with this setting spray ! I also use their naked foundation and the two combined feel like heaven on my skin !! My makeup doesn't get greasy or move around during the day I could literally sweat and wipe my face and not very much product comes off at all ! The only complaint I have about it is that sometimes I notice little dots it leave on my face after I spray it on my freshly done face, but I like to juss take a brush with no product on it and dab it into my skin
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.