BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brooke A.
Bloomfield, NY
It does hold my makeup all night, the only thing I find with a lot of Urban Decay's primers and setting sprays is they leave a sticky residue on my face. It goes away after sometime but feels tacky for about twenty minutes afterwards.
Ana P.
Manassas Park, VA
My favorite setting spray ever. It doesn’t feel heavy on the face or make my face stiff after applying. My makeup stays in place for hours even after sweating the night away!
nicole d.
Favorite setting spray by far. I love using this on myself and clients for big nights. Whether it be a wedding or a concert it will leave your makeup looking freshly applied.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love to wear mineral powder foundation, but it doesn't wear long or evenly, even with a primer underneath. That's where Urban Decay's All Nighter makeup setting spray comes in. This is THE BEST makeup setting spray I have ever used. It is a fine mist, and you don't need much. For those of you not willing to compromise your foundation formulation just to have something more long weating, spray this on after you apply foundation and powder and you'll have a long wearing foundation.
alexandra b.
Sets well, holds your makeup in place for hours, very light weight looks amazing. Didn't notice any sun protection but I never got burnt. Looks good on all skin! Defiantly buying again soon
Shannon B.
Addison, IL
Great setting spray. Keep me my makeup on all night and is oil free so nothing gets gross or cakey. A bit expensive but you get what you pay for. the bottle lasts me forever. I bought numerous bottles
Stevie B.
Westminster, CA
Best makeup setting spray that I have used so far. I bought the travel size to try out before purchasing the bigger/normal size. Which don't let the words "travel sizec fool you because it is not small by any means so you definitely get your money's worth. It was perfect size to go in my makeup bag/purse. Keeps my makeup looking flawless literally all night and doesnt feel extremely heavy on your face like some setting sprays I have used. A great product and a must have to have in your makeup bag!
Savannah H.
This product is amazing and it really makes you makeup last all day!!! It's so refreshing when you put it on. I feel so confident while having this on because I know my makeup will stay on. I would definitely buy this product again!!!!
Olivia S.
I tried this product and didn't think I would like it due to my face being very oily in some spots and dry in others but, it kept my make up in place all day and my dog even licks my face and it stays on. My face never got oily like it used to and my dry spots wasn't so dry anymore. It's easy to apply you just spray it on. I honestly don't have any cons to say about this product and I plan to continue purchasing this product definitely one of my ride or dies.
Maggie S.
Williamsburg
This is pretty much my ride or die. I use it everyday, I work long days and this makes it so I look fresh at the end of my day! So easy to use, just close your eyes and spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.