BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel B.
College Sta, TX
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It keeps my make up in place all day long. I'm a hairstylist so things can get sweaty with all the irons or blow dryers going, and this keeps everything in place! I would definitely buy over and over again!
Hannah r.
Pinckney, MI
This is my holy grail of setting pray. I makes your makeup melt into your skin and is refreshing and just perfect. I can tell the difference when I don't use this and when I do. Its also great to make my highlight more intense! I bought my bottle at sephora, Its responably priced for the size i think. I have bought many bottles and would recommend.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
This stuff is legit! It seriously locks in your look and keeps it on. I live in sunny, hot Florida and I can spray this on before going to theme parks and my look stays all day. I can't out on makeup without this stuff anymore. Makes a huge difference!
Maria F.
Thornton , CO
Back when I was 14 (long time ago) we used to apply hairspray all over our face so that makeup would last for hours. Thank God they created this product!!!! It is easy to apply, it is not sticky at all and your makeup will stay in place for almost 24 hours (at least that's what happened to me).
Brittany K.
The O. G of setting sprays. This is the setting spray I think of when someone mentions one. I have been using this one for years. I love the hold that this spray gives you, and you can always tell the girls at the end of the night who skimped on it...
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
This setting spray made a huge difference in the lasting power of my makeup. Especially on a hot day! Humidity and sweat do not effect my makeup nearly as much with the use of this spray. Goes on light with a minimal scent. Would definitely recommend!
Courtney F.
This Urban Decay setting spray is very good at making makeup last all day. Its price a little high for the amount that comes in the bottle but I think its worth it. It can sometimes cause a little bit of oiliness but nothing to bad. Would buy again.
ashley w.
Chesterfield, MO
This setting spray is one of the best I have ever tried! This setting spray keeps your makeup locked and set for the whole day! This setting spray is amazing and leaves a demo-matte finish. Its super lightweight and I would recommend this to anyone!
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I bought this when I was going to Disneyland because I wanted my makeup to last longer and I didn't have a small setting spray. This one is amazing and made my makeup last all day even though I was constantly sweaty and in the sun. I highly recommend this!
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
This one is definitely the best Urban Decay setting spray unless you are REEEEALLY oily. It works well, keeps your makeup in place and is an all around good setting spray. If you're looking for a mid-high priced spray, this one will make you happy.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.