BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Margherita C.
If you want the best for your buck get the duo pack that ulta and sephora sells every holiday. it keeps you matte and the mist is fine. It blends the powders into your skin. This lasts over 7 months. Normally, a bottle costs $30, but the duo is $39.
Nery C.
Naples, FL
Awesome product , it truly helps maintain the glow for a long time. Highly recommended , if you have not tried it yet get the smaller size and will fall in love. Sephora has the product for a reasonable price and if order online you can get goodies
Laurie  M.
Gulf Shores, AL
I love that they made a travel size of this! The original setting spray is my favorite of all the brands that I've tried--it keeps my makeup looking all day like I've just applied it, without drying out my skin. It's also a finer mist than my nyx spray--which doesn't seem to do anything!! I keep this in my bathroom vanity and refill it with the larger sized bottles.
Alexa M.
Davie, FL
After reading so many good reviews I decided to try it out and it was honestly the best setting spray I have ever used and it lasted over 5 hours at a night out. My contour stayed on my face even after sweating so much! would recommend to everybody!!
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
I bought the two pack after using most of the travel sized setting spray. I find this to be the best one out of all the others I've tried. It helps my makeup last longer without breaking up. It helps keep me matte. I love the mister. I will definitely buy again and again.
Courtney M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am not convinced by this product. It is said to be the best, yet I do not really notice a difference. I used it for about six months, but I don't think it is worth the money. Victoria's Secret makes one that works just as well for half the price.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I really love this setting spray. It helps mesh together the powder and the liquid foundation to create a really natural finish. I love the packaging, the spray pump works well. It is pricey but I do fin that when I wear this my face makeup is still on at the end of the day! When I forgot to apply it, I can really see the difference. Great product.
Lindsey  S.
This is my go to makeup setting spray. I've used it for prom and it was amazing. I use it for those days I know I'm going to need it most. I also always keep the travel size in my purse. This is the only setting spray I have found that really lasts.
Saire M.
Edinburg, TX
The product comes in two sizes; the travel size and the larger size. I bought the smaller size for 15 dollars before I made the commitment to by the larger 30 dollar size. I absolutely loved it! It stays true to its word. It feels a little funny when you first spray it almost as if your skin is a little tight but that goes away. Very good product.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
This is the best! my makeup used to go on and fall down my face within minutes. After i bought this I have my makeup in place for the whole day and I don't feel like I need to fix it as much. Its also great if your really pale like i am and darker make up falls down under your eyes and makes you look like a zombie because with this IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.