BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Danielle S.
boston ma
I love this for before and after makeup application. Before it gives me a great base to build my makeup upon. After it really locks in makeup for an all day stay.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
This is definitely a special occasion type thing as the travel size is even pretty expensive at around $15, but it makes a huge difference in how your makeup looks all night. My foundation and contour refuses to stay on even during a full day of classes, but with a little spritz of a setting spray, I can get through the day. This spray has gotten me through hot festivals, performances, and numerous parties. It is definitely worth the price, and I absolutely recommend this product.
Kelly W.
El Centro, CA
I've tried a couple different setting sprays but this is the one I always come back to. I live in a town where the temperatures get up to 120 F in the summer so you have to have something like this just to make it through the day! I have combination skin. Most of my face is normal to dry, but my chin and nose can get a little oily. The All Nighter spray does the trick for me! It keeps my makeup on and looking good for usually at least 8 hours. I haven't tried the De-Slick version yet.
Mallory F.
Springfield , IL
I love the urban decay all night setting spray. It works wonders. The perfect mist to set off your perfect look. I have woke up the next morning with my make up still in tact from using this on a night out!
Sydney M.
I have never tried Urban Decay products before but, i would certainly love to try their setting spray! It seems like a very very good product that everybody loves! I definitely would recommend to others!
Vipasana K.
The name 'all nighter' is perfect for this setting spray. My makeup lasts entire night and sometimes even till the morning when i fall asleep without removing my makeup.
Mandi D.
AURORA, IL
Works great. Lives up to its name and helps my foundation look even smoother. Definitely gives your makeup that extra oomph it needs to hold on throughout the day.
Leah V.
I love how this setting spray has a fine mist (isn't squirting water droplets at you). It definitely locks my makeup in place and I see my makeup lasting longer!
Meryen A.
After using the all nighter setting spray you'll never want to use another one. You can do absolutely everything with it on and still have a full face of makeup when back home.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
This ALL Nighter Long Lasting Spray is reallly good! I am fifteen and I like the Kim Kardashian GLOW! After I apply all of my foundation and blush I spray at least two sprays to my face and let it dry. The first time I used it, and didn't say anything and my older sister says WOW, your skin is so clear today and glowing...how did you do that? ALSO, it kept my makeup on the ENTIREEEE DAY!!!!!!! I have never had a product as good as this one. I got the small one, and when it runs out I will be getting the tall one. Anyways. with that being said, I realllly recommend this product to anyone who wants a glowing, clear face. I have a MAC Pink sparkly blush and I apply it on my cheeks before spraying, after, it just brings out my whole face and I LOVE IT
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.