BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Donneitha R.
It definitely works for my super oily face when my other setting spray gives up. It will keep your makeup on for as long as you need it on and its easy to remove.
arleen g.
Roma, TX
I don't know what I was doing with mylife without this setting spray! It is amazing and keeps your makeup on for the longest time! I spray my face then fan it out with a paper, I have noticed that it gives me the best results, highly recommend!!!
Sherry N.
Pinon Hills, CA
The best setting spray I've tried so far. I have noticed my makeup lasts all day and even through getting splashed with water my makeup didn't budge. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Magda S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This does everything it claims to do. I use this setting spray every day and it leaves my makeup looking fresh and locks it into place for all day/all night wear! I go through bottles of this all the time.
Chandria F.
Houston
Works very well as i used it for makeup i wore to a GA concert. After the concert my makeup was still in tact and i finally didn’t look like a toe walking out of a concert for once
Daisy V.
San Jose , CA
This setting spray is my all time favorite! It is the only product that makes my makeup hold for hours. It has a refreshing mist that will pull your entire look together.
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
God does this stuff work. The mini is a staple in my purse. Doesn't leave your face feeling weird or tight, and lasts through hours of sweaty concerts. 5/5 stars.
Ema N.
Everett , WA
Awesome setting spray. keeps my makeup on from day to night and helps me from not getting oily. it is almost like glue that keeps your makeup on. Also it comes in big bottles and small which is nice for travel
naomia e.
i have loved this for so long i had it and stopped using it and realized that my makeup just falls off without it i’ve slept with my makeup on so many times and woken up looking okay
Destiny B.
It does what it's says it makes your make up stay in place all night long the price is high but it's very well worth it and it's waterproof to I did I test run on it I would definitely recommend this to others
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.