BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Abby C.
Douglassville, PA
i loved this setting spray! i don't know if i would buy it again though. i heard great things about the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray so i think ill try that one next.
Amy D.
Pittsburgh
This stuff is the real deal. Purchased mine at Sephora and it's my go to setting spray. It's lightweight, easy to apply, dries quickly, and once it's on your makeup won't budge.
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Love this! Bought the travel size for a trip and I fell in love with it! It prolongs my makeup look by several hours and seems to make it look better on my skin! Love it so much!
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased this setting spray for the first time a couple months back and I'm so hooked on it that I'm almost out of my current bottle. I will be repurchasing. It makes my makeup last all day long, and I work as a barista - spills and backsplash are a thing. Even if I do smudge some mascara or eyeliner, which, let's face it is bound to happen anyways, the setting spray locks my face in place and my makeup doesn't budge a bit. I was hesitant to buy it just because it is so expensive and I'm cautious about purchasing high end setting sprays, but I'm glad that I did. It's well worth it and it has a lovely look on the skin when applied.
Paityn C.
Attica
Best setting spray you can buy. Long lasting, keeps your make up looking fresh all day. It doesn't have an odd odor like some sprays do. I can't even tell I have sprayed it on. Some sprays make your face feel sticky and this doesn't
Ashley R.
This product is a little pricey , but it is worth the price , you only have to spray a little bit on your face and your makeup will last all day. Easy to apply and works amazing!
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
This stuff keeps my makeup in place all day. I feel like it even prevents oiliness? But it does seem to irritate my skin a fair amount, which is why I gave it three stars. I notice little raised bumps on my face shortly after I spray this on. They stay on my face until I wash this off then slowly fade away. I've tried other brands of setting sprays without the irritation. So, this stuff works well for it's intended purpose. It just doesn't mesh so well with my sensitive skin.
Zoe G.
This product is super great! It locks in all of your makeup for a super long time. Mine lets it last through an entire school day full of sweat( and tears) and my makeup doesn’t budge!! Would recommend!!!
Destiny R.
Deltona
This setting spray is so great it is long lasting and helps your make up stay set while you are out dancing around or even at the beach I love it and you guys definitely will to
Crystal C.
Love this setting spray. I have sensitive skin and have no problem using this product. This gives a natural finish in my opinion. I would say that it's good for all skin types. The only thing I don't like and is why I gave it 4 stars is that if you get this in your hair around your face it will give it a texture as if you used a light hairspray so be careful around the hairline. I would recommend this to anyone if you are looking for a nice setting spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.