BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
This product is AMAZING! It really works ... I spritz my face about 4x and it keeps my makeup on all night! Even after a night of dancing or a long day at work ... I am smudge free! This product lasts a long time ... I will definitely purchase when it runs out!
Lisa W.
I can't live without this stuff! Keeps my makeup looking fresh and makes my face look great! Seriously keeps everything in place all day and I just respect myself if I need to freshen up and everything looks great. I will buy this a hundred times over.
Jordy N.
I have gone through 2 of these bottles!! They are my favorite! They are great on my skin and really allow my makeup to stay on for long periods of time! It is super easy to apply and I love the feeling!! I would recommend to anyone for a setting spray!
Emily G.
This is a great setting spray. It makes my makeup last the entire day, which is really the main goal of using a setting spray. I also like that it helps to take away some of the "powdery-ness" of my setting powder. I would definitely recommend this to others. I will be repurchasing.
Kailyn M.
This keeps your make up on all day I went on vacation with my friends over the summer and I did her make up and I said it with the setting spray and the make up stayed on even in the pool the only thing that ran it was her mascara since it wasn't waterproof
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray is my go to setting spray. It really makes me make up last all day and into the night. It's super easy to use and doesn't cost too much, plus is actually works unlike some setting sprays you can get on the cheap.
Michelle S.
Spray this product according to directions as the final step in your makeup routine. This product is a must for oily skin and/or those in a hot /humid climate. Makeup will not fade, melt or sweat off. Makeup lasts for hours and appears as it was just applied.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls, CT
Can't brag enough about this setting spray I actually use fox plus bad first and then in the end I'll spray this all over my face my makeup it's locked for hr and hr and it just makes my face looks flawless I will purchase this again and again it GREATT PRODUCT
Cassie L.
Chesapeake, VA
This setting spray is nice, it gets rid of the powdery finish after setting your face with powder. I don't think it makes your makeup last a whole lot longer than usual. I don't think I will repurchase, only because I like Mac fix plus just a bit more.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
It does what it says 'ALL NIGHTER' Your makeup will not move and it will stay put! It's amazing what it does. I've been using this product for over 6 years, the bottle has changed through out its course, but it has left the same results. Can't live without it!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.