BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Triss D.
Denville, NJ
The fresh breeze of the bottle's spray is purifying and misting. It holds makeup down for hours. It has a light weight feel and airy texture. The title does what it indicates such as long-lasting. Its an easy spray bottle. I think anyone should consider it to remain flawless all night long.
Sandra C.
Words cannot describe how much I love this spray. The long wear is amazing. People always ask how I have such a fresh face after hours on a plane or an all night event
Amanda G.
Apo, AE
The best setting spray I’ve ever used! Seriously, I’ve tried a whole collection of them, but none are as great as UD All Nighter! Living in TX can get quite humid…especially in the summer…and without this spray, my foundation would be melting off my face in two seconds flat! I also love that it creates a non-transferrable shield so that my foundation doesn’t rub off on all my husband’s clothes when he gives me a hug. ;) Huge bonus!
Lindsay D.
Phoenixville, PA
This product works wonders. Always keeps my makeup perfect. I've used it for weddings before and my makeup lasted the whole night through pictures, tears, and dancing!
Jen P.
Draper, UT
Ever work makeup magic on you face only see you hard work fade and slide after only a few hours? Life-changer Alert: Urban Decay's All Nighter Makes setting spray will lock that makeup into place! With just a few sprays from the worlds-greatest-mister, your best face keeps going until you take it off. Had Cinderella only been so lucky....
Amanda F.
This spray keeps my makeup put for hours. My makeup would stay flawless all day with the tiniest splash. It really melts the makeup all together and the powders on the skin appear more natural.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This looks small, but it actually lasts quite a long time if you're sparing and it's a really good way to try out the product before committing to the full size, which is very pricey. When I use this I truly do notice a difference in my makeup. It makes it last much longer without moving at all and just keeps everything looking the same as it did when I first applied it all day. It's probably the best setting spray I've ever tried.
Shannon H.
Canonsburg, PA
Holy Grail. I don't leave the house without putting this on. If I forget to use it, I can tell because my makeup has worn off by days end. The only thing to be careful of, is give your mascara time to FULLY dry before putting this on, or do it BEFORE you apply mascara. I've made the mistake of misting it on my face right after mascara and blinked...putting black dots and smudges all over my eye area. Other than that, this is a great product and I love it.
Melina D.
Toledo, OH
My go to setting spray!! Helped keep my makeup on longer than some other setting sprays I’ve used and definitely helped melt my makeup together and keep me more matte during the day! Have been using this for years and will continue to for a long time!
Lillian L.
Omak, WA
I have dry skin so powder products tend to leave my skin looking even more dry at times. When I use this setting spray I find that it really settles my makeup and takes away the powdery look and it makes my makeup last so much longer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.