BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
Highly recommend this product! I've been using this for the past one year and it's amazing! I've use up 2 bottles already and it's definitely matte finish. I don't think this item has sun protection... or not to my knowledge. I would buy again and again!
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this setting spray! It completely takes away the powdery look to my makeup after I set my foundation, and leaves my skin looking smooth and flawless. It also keeps my makeup in place no matter what I'm doing all day all night. I love it! You will too!
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
I tried this setting spray out a couple times and it is definitely worth all the rave! I love how it feels on my skin very lightweight and definitely keeps my make up and place all night. I haven't had the chance to buy one of my own but when I do have free time I would definitely be picking this up!
Elsa S.
New Milford
Amazing product, completely pleased and satisfied with this. Keeps your makeup from melting and keeps it lasting all night long. This product is perfect for both oily and dry skin types. I would definitely stick to this makeup setting spray over others and I will surely keep on buying it regularly.
Casey E.
This is the best setting spray I've used! My makeup lasts all night! It is literally glue for makeup! My makeup last through a work day and going out at night! I have repurchased this product many times! I highly recommend this to others! It is definitely sweat prof!
Alie S.
Austin, TX
I've repurchased so many bottles of this stuff and I don't think I'll ever stop buying it! The original formula is my favorite, but the others work well too. I really do think it makes my makeup last all day long, and gives everything a smooth appearance!
Alexis W.
Decatur, GA
A friend actually gave this to me and it was my first time using setting spray. I loved the finish and how long it made my makeup last. The look was very nice too. It was a matte finish, which I've found I like a lot and I'd definitely buy it again soon.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I LOVE this setting spray. It is by far the best setting spray I have tried! It made my makeup last all day. It smelled a little like hairspray, but I didn't find the smell unpleasant. Its a nice finishing mist that keeps all your makeup locked in place.
Lindsay M.
Corvallis , OR
Hands down, best setting spray there is! It's helped my makeup stay all day through long days of sorority recruitment in the middle of September, and by 10pm my face still wasn't melting off. It's worth the splurge to keep everything else on your face.
Gia J.
This is my favorite setting spray by far. Nothing makes my make up stay on like this. The travel size last a really long size and for $16 you can't beat it. Honestly any of the urban decay setting spray's will make your make up look better and last longer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.