BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Taylor N.
I buy this one because it is easier for me to store and if I'm being honest because I can never get myself to buy the full size one even though I absolutely love this product. I use it every time I do my makeup and I use it on all my clients. It seals the makeup in and makes everything stay put until you wash your face. I love it. It doesn't smell weird in my opinion and it doesn't make my face feel sticky or anything. I really recommend it if you are looking for a setting spray.
lorena r.
It make my makeup stay in place for a long time ! And does not make my face looks super dry! It does not feel heavy on my face! I think it's really good for people like me with super dry skin . I would definitely but it again!
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
It's ALL GOOONNNEE!!! Lol! 😂 Great setting spray especially being voted as the Top SS in high end beauty. It is very inexpensive, I purchased mine from ULTA for about $15. Very easy to apply, I recommend spraying in the T zone...Make a plus sign as ypu spritz. All in all....I love this and really need to go and buy another bottle. And also looking forward to trying DE-SLICK....MATTIFYING SETTING SPRAY BY UD.
Natasha C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this setting spray .I wasn't sure if setting spray made a big difference until I ran out and went a few days without it let's just say I buy 2 at a time so I always have a back up I will definitely keep buying this product
Michele G.
Stone Mtn, GA
Absolutely love this product! It truly does what it claims to do: sets & "holds" makeup in place. I live in a hot & humid climate and use this all the time. A slightly better version of this by Urban Decay called Deslick In A Tube was discontinued & replaced by this makeup setting spray. While the spray is good, I preferred Deslick In A Tube for those hot, humid, muggy days & nights in the Deep South. Because "Deslick" has been discontinued I now use Becca's Ever Matte primer if I know I'm going to be really perspiring. But All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray is a beauty staple in my cosmetic bag.
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Spray is by far one of the best setting sprays Iv used! It is easy to apply and keeps your make up in its spot long lasting!
Ashley H.
Saltillo
Can't go without this in my life it really does help keep your makeup on longer if you have an event or just want your makeup to stay on longer you need this in your life
Ashley M.
Very nice, no strong smell, and it gets the job done! It doesn't leave a residue or sparkle on my face and it had a nice mist. I think it really helps with the longevity of my makeup. I was cooking over a hot stove and I didn't have any problems with my makeup melting off and I think it was the spray that helped! I have Skindinavia sprays as well, and I know that they are the same as UD sprays. I'll just repurchase the UD spray once I'm out.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
This was definitely one of those things that I didn't know I needed. BUT oh my goodness, I purchased the two pack from sephora and now... I cannot go back. I don't use it every day for every little thing but I love setting a power foundation with this. Mind you, I have fairly normal skin but because I'm fairly active, and I sweat at work, I needed something with a little more umpff on those days when I have happy hour planned after work.
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
UPDATE: I can't stand to use this product anymore with the new formulation, or whatever they changed. It smells so gross and it doesn't work like it used too!

I have repurchased this product six times. It is absolutely amazing! It kept my makeup on for over 24 hours when I had to be up for two days on my senior trip. It keeps everything looking fresh. It does give me a more matte finish though. So worth the price tag! Holy Grail!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.