BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jaime M.
Vacaville, CA
The best of the best. Just a quick spray when I'm done applying my makeup and I'm good to go for 12+ hours. I never have to worry about touching up or whether my makeup will look as good as it did when I first left the house. I've tried a couple other setting sprays but always go back to urban decay!
Skylar F.
It took me forever to buy this but I am so glad I did. It makes my makeup stay on sooo much better. I would definitely repurchase this. If I forget to apply it i will see such change in the longevity of my makeup. It also helps to stop makeup from transferring.
Angel V.
Cupertino, CA
I live for this setting spray!! I absolutely love it. It keeps my makeup intact all day. I love to douse my face with this stuff! It is truly amazing and I use it religiously in my makeup routine. I also love the sample sizes to keep in my bag to touch up.
Angelique O.
I love this setting spray! I'm a freelance makeup artists & I use this on my clients (of all skin types) & they've all told me it lasted all day even through the next day if they didn't wash it off. It smells really good as well. Definitely recommend it.
Alexis W.
Decatur, GA
A friend actually gave this to me and it was my first time using setting spray. I loved the finish and how long it made my makeup last. The look was very nice too. It was a matte finish, which I've found I like a lot and I'd definitely buy it again soon.
Lauren C.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a really great setting spray and it actually does help your make up stay in place especially if you're going to be in the heat. I find it is more effective over a setting powder because it kind of bonds the powder to your face or to the liquid make up you have underneath and makes it all look like one texture if that makes sense. But overall I think this is a really great product and I use it all summer
Taylor C.
Allen, TX
By far the best setting spray!!! I was a little hesitant to buy this because of the price ($30) but it keeps my makeup on all day! It's super light weight and durable during those hot Texas days. I will probably never use another setting spray ever again.
daniela s.
Greenville , SC
I love! I recommend it 100%. It is excellent for fixing your makeup and lasts for hours without smudging. In addition to setting your makeup gives a neat appearance. It makes all products are founded so makeup looks clean. as a makeup artist use it a lot and all my customers love
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
love urban decay setting spray. They all are amazing and really works. They work wonders and is great for any type of skin. It's way better than setting power and its affordable. I would recommend to people . I would buy this again and its easy to apply.
Mia-Angelica L.
Jersey City, NJ
The first makeup setting spray I've ever tried and have stuck to throughout the years!! It makes my makeup last longer through heat and sweat and gives me a flawless look. Whenever I want to try something new I always end up going back to this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.