BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
This product is AMAZING! It really works ... I spritz my face about 4x and it keeps my makeup on all night! Even after a night of dancing or a long day at work ... I am smudge free! This product lasts a long time ... I will definitely purchase when it runs out!
Camille V.
Sunrise, FL
Best. Setting. Spray. Ever. It's beyond worth it. It keeps my makeup in place, all day and night, even with the hot Florida heat. I have oily skin and I would recommend this for those with oily skin over the de-slick one. I've been using this product for two years now, and when you combine it with the face primer and the prep spray from UD, your makeup will look borderline flawless all day long.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
I absolutely love this setting spray. Nothing budges not even eyeliner smears. It keeps your makeup on all day. If you are looking into fining a good setting spray it would be urban decay! And there is no hard chemical smell at all. Just refreshing mist :)
jennifer s.
San Antonio, TX
This setting spray is great it lasts a long time and i I'm so satisfied with it due to how it hold down my makeup and how much it has !! i would buy this product again and i do recommend it to all the ladies who want their makeup to stay on all night !! :)
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
I use this every day no matter what. Even if I use a different setting spray I at least spray my face 2 times with the UD all nighter spray because it truly works. The mist is amazing it very full without getting all over everything and even if it gets on my phone it doesn't leave a weird film when I wipe it away. The price tag is a bit high but even just a little will keep your makeup fresh all day.
Lauren C.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a really great setting spray and it actually does help your make up stay in place especially if you're going to be in the heat. I find it is more effective over a setting powder because it kind of bonds the powder to your face or to the liquid make up you have underneath and makes it all look like one texture if that makes sense. But overall I think this is a really great product and I use it all summer
Mykela I.
Conshohocken, PA
I have used this on people before weddings and dances and they have come back raving about how well their make up has stayed in place. Doesn't interfere with the way the makeup looks (matte makeup looks matte, dewy makeup looks dewy) It just sets it so that it will stay for hours longer than usual.
Madi D.
This is the first setting spray I tried from a good brand and it seems to work alright. I tend to have an oily face and my makeup comes off super quick, but with this it lasts longer than normal. I would buy again, but I am searching for one that's even better
Brittney B.
Lake St Louis, MO
I LOVE this setting spray! I have used it for year and constantly repurchase it! Sometimes I alternate between this and deslick depending on the time of year and if my skin is dry or not. All nighter is my constant go to though. Makes my makeup last all day long and gives a slightly dewy finish on my skin but does not look oily!
daniela s.
Greenville , SC
I love! I recommend it 100%. It is excellent for fixing your makeup and lasts for hours without smudging. In addition to setting your makeup gives a neat appearance. It makes all products are founded so makeup looks clean. as a makeup artist use it a lot and all my customers love
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.