BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Azra K.
Albany, NY
A must have if you love makeup and love making it last longer even more! I've found really great comparable ones that are cheaper but work the same, however, but I understand there is brand loyalty. I usually use this two separate times: right after I apply my foundation AND after I've done a full face, that way my foundation doesn't smear while I finish the rest of my face. It dries super quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Highly recommend if you're willing to make the investment
Brooke W.
El Reno, OK
I am a photographer and this keeps my make fresh all day long! Whether I am running a round shooting a wedding or just on a typical shoot my makeuo always stays in places
Alexa M.
Key West, FL
Words cannot explain how much I appreciate and adore this spray. I've always heard good things about it and one day i finally decided to give it a try, and man did i see the difference in my makeup minutes after i sprayed, but nearly 12 hours into the day. I am glad I got the travel size after visiting Ulta because I cannot wait to take it with me on the plane, as i know it will be much needed with the stress traveling can take on ones makeup.
Mikaela B.
fort myers
Amazing. This actually keeps your makeup on all day it is unbelievable that it could hold it on for so long and when I spray it on your face it makes your makeup look refreshed and as good as new that you will look snatched
Jodi B.
Oneida , TN
This setting spray is exactly what the name implies, it will help you makeup stay on until you're ready for it to come off. It's perfect for hot, humid days, and special occasions or for those of us that have trouble keeping even long wearing makeup on our face. I just used this on a bride, for an outdoor wedding in August, where it also began raining at the outdoor reception. I applied it after her makeup around 3 pm. At midnight, her makeup was still in unbelievably flawless. This is a must have for my makeup kit.
Kaylin B.
Columbus, GA
Very good setting spray! I for sure recommend this if you need a setting spray that’s long lasting. I wear it every day, and it keeps it matte and fresh for hours.
Kate M.
Seaford, NY
AMAZING!!!! Seriously the best setting spray out there. Well worth the money. Goes on smoothly, without a sticky feel. My makeup stays in place the entire day and night.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I purchased the travel size for $14 for the first time at Sephora last night after scouring reviews here, on Sephora's website and on Urban Decay's website. The reviews were so good across all mediums that I decided to take the plunge. Before, after applying makeup, within the span of two hours my demonic oily t-zone would make it's appearance. I would have to reapply powder foundation to matte it. With this, I no longer have to. Definitely worth it!
Kim S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love this setting spray and when I get about half done with a current bottle I am always going to repurchase a back up one..if you happen to overpowder your face you can use this and it will take away the powdery look, and I have always liked the light spray that it has, I don't like the setting sprays that feel like a firehose right after I have my makeup done,,if you have never tried this it is worth taking the chance I know you will love it.
Makayla G.
Mount Sterling
This is like cement for your makeup. It will not move!!! And the bottle will last you awhile depending on how often you put on makeup but so far I’ve loved everything I’ve tried from urban decay. I recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.