BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emma G.
Portland, OR
If you're at all like me I am a fluctuating thermostat and it all seems to centralize on my forehead, which makes keeping my makeup on a struggle. Not only does this stuff work it also cools when you put it on which is nice because getting ready can be the hardest part of the day. My roomies love to borrow it before a night out to set their makeup because it works so well and before they were using hairspray which I guess works but is sticky, hurts your skin, and not at all recommended.
Haimish C.
Best setting spray out there! Long lasting and slightly mattifying. Doesn’t feel heavy on my skin at all! Doesn’t leave behind any residue. Love this spray and use it daily!
Maria C.
Wahiawa, HI
Best setting spray I've ever used! Lives up to its name, your make up really does last all night! A little goes a long way if you use to much your face will be super sticky.
Kierstin R.
Braithwaite , LA
Seriously the best setting spray! Whenever I know I'll be sweating a lot or I'll be outside I use this and my makeup stays put!!! Not even kidding! It's awesome and so worth the money!
jo w.
katy, TX
This setting spray is great. I have dry skin, but I live in a very hot, humid place.. so I sort of have to powder my face otherwise - my foundation will be dripping off of me. With that said, my face can start to look dull and dry after I apply powder. I use the setting spray moreso to get rid of cake-ness than to prolong my makeup (but I do think it does that to a certain extent too). This is a great product, which I have repurchased several times..
Kathryn C.
Charlotte, NC
Hands down the best setting spray I have ever used. Just make sure to not use too much or it'll defeat the purpose, but when used properly your makeup is not going anywhere.
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
I used to be a MAC Fix+ kind of girl, but once I got this makeup setting spray, I have not touched my Fix+. This sets makeup perfectly and makes my makeup last all day or all night. I live in Hawaii where it's very humid and I can get sweaty if I'm out and about running around town and I will say that this keeps my makeup looking perfect. I also like that they sprayer sprays a very fine mist making it easy to coat your entire face with 2 or 3 sprays.
Isabella K.
I love this! My makeup doesn’t move all night when I use this. I have oily skin so it leaves my makeup stay looking matte all day. It’s very lightweight. I never feel it on.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
As if we all don't need another makeup expense the 'Setting Spray' game is no joke and Urban Decay has been nailing it not only with this All Nighter setting spray but their other six sprays as well. The All Nighter is amazing and will keep your makeup flawless and smudge proof literally all day if you have normal skin. I have combination skin and I find only when I'm really sweating (August heat and busy bartending night) I have to blot and touch my face up. This is perfect to use during the day, I also highly recommend using the b6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray before applying any serums, creams, or moisturizers day and night
Punita G.
Fremont, CA
Where do I even begin with this product! This setting spray is so amazing and has become part of my holy grail makeup products! Just spray it on your face after completing your makeup and boom your makeup will stay ALL DAY and that's not even an exaggeration...it keeps everything in place and keeps everything mostly matte. I'm absolutely in love with this product like it has become something I cannot live without lol!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.