BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ane K.
Was very pleased. My skin is on the dry side. I experienced no irritation. I also spritz my eye makeup brushes with the spray prior to applying powder eye shadow and I never have to reapply. My makeup stays fresh for hours. The larger size is $30.00 at Sephora. I typically use Model in a Bottle which has to be ordered online as I cannot find it locally. I like the Urban Decay setting spray just as much. I occasionally have modeling jobs and when I have to do my own makeup for a print job, this spray really sets my makeup.
Allyssia W.
Jacksonville, FL
Can I give this 10 stars?? I love this setting spray more than anything. It seriously sets my face all day and nothing is going to go anywhere lol
Do yourself a favour and purchase!
Hannah M.
Forked River, NJ
Best setting spray I have used so far. I wear a ton of makeup and this has prevented many meltdowns. I love the dewy/hydrated look I get from using this product. If it ever looks a little too shiny, I just dab on some powder and am good to go.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Love it love it love it i will not leave with out this it's great product it will make your make stay and last longer even i. The summer nights very affordable too
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Only one I use, only one I need. Can’t fix what isn’t broken. I’ve used UD chill version, but it does no good under Florida sun. The All-nighter never disappoints!
Kendra S.
N Providence, RI
I love this product. It really helps the makeup to melt into your skin. It is lightweight and great with my oily t-zone. It helps my makeup last all day and night.
Lisa B.
Walled Lake, MI
At the end of your beauty routine, this product really combines all of the makeup you have put on your face and seals them all together for a long lasting affect!
Vicky T.
It smells good and definitely makes a different! My face feels refreshed after I apply it. Tired many other brands and was unsatisfied, but this left me satisfied.
Anjolie B.
Fairfax, VA
This product is absolutely amazing. I've tried other drugstore setting sprays, but the Urban Decay All Nighter actually does make your makeup stay on all night. I have combination skin and it works wonders, and somehow it actually makes my makeup look better and my highlight POP! Stays on all day, and has a lot of product which makes it okay to spend 30$ on it. I would definitely recommend it!
l i.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
the raves of this product confuses me--I give it two stars because SOMETIMES I can tell it makes my make up last. But, not usually. Also, I hate the scent.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.