BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley D.
LOVE! This product is so easy to apply, and keeps your make up looking great all nice. It's lightweight, and keeps the oil under control. It makes you feel like your makeup isn't going to melt off your face during those hot summer nights. Be careful not to apply it until your mascara is try, or the mascara will run. It does feel a little strange when you spray it on your face for the first time, but once it dries you forget it's even on. Highly recommended.
shauna l.
I can not say enough about this!!!! I swear a lot during the summer and this spray makes sure you look spot on all the time. No racoon eyes no foundation rub off... nothing!
Keana C.
Lexington, KY
This is great for anything outdoors! This has definitely been my saving grace for summer. I have been swimming in the ocean, rivers, and even gone hiking with a full face a makeup! It seriously helps everything stay on! I hope they never discontinue this product!!!!! The picture of me down below, is after swimming at Virginia Beach for two hours! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sarah J.
Edgewater, MD
This is my goto setting spray. I can use it once in the morning and if I go out and party without washing my face, nothing changes the next morning. It's not sticky or dewy.
member-538f5
I got this because I know it had incredible reviews and I have a difficult time keeping make up on my face in any type of heat. This didn’t seem to get the job done for me either and I used it a few times during the makeup process.
Lusiana A.
I'm not giving a five just because it doesn't keep my makeup last like it says. I love this brand but I have a oily skin and after and hour it gets back to the oily and ugly part
Haimish C.
Best setting spray out there! Long lasting and slightly mattifying. Doesn’t feel heavy on my skin at all! Doesn’t leave behind any residue. Love this spray and use it daily!
Jordan N.
The Urban Decay setting spray is excellent! I have been using it for about four years and it has never let me down. I have oily skin, but this product does not add to it. My makeup stays on all day without a smudge. Sometimes I forget to remove my makeup at night (oops) and it's still pretty fresh-looking in the morning! And the bottle lasts forever. I've been through maybe 5 since I began using it, and that's including all the times I shared with friends and family! Highly recommended!
Danielle V.
Hanford, CA
keeps my makeup on all day. this is my go to spray the packaging is cute easy to use highly recommend to get this spray it gives me a matte finish perfect for all skin types
Tara F.
Mason City, IA
This stuff is great. A few nights ago I used this and at the end of the night I accidentally fell asleep with my makeup on and when I woke up the next morning it was flawless!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.