BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shannon C.
The name says it all. I sprayed this on my makeup in the morning and 8 hours later my face was still pretty fresh and has not moved an inch. Totally worth the cost
Renee M.
Gilbert, AZ
Just like it says, your make up will last all night! I probably even use too much of the spray, but it keeps my make up looking perfect and my face feeling fresh!
Aimiee J.
This setting spray works okay. I have very oily skin so I got it thinking it would help with that. But by the end of the day my face wasn't as matte as I'd like. It smells nice though!
Jennifer S.
If I could give this 5 more stars I would! This is a must have for me, especially in the summer months. A few sprays and my makeup stays put all day long... almost to the point where it's a pain to remove at night.
Sarah N.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite, holy grail setting spray. It locks my makeup in like none other! At $32/bottle, it is a little pricey, but to me it’s worth it to know my makeup won’t budge.
Ashley W.
Cockeysville, MD
This is a just ok setting spray to me. I like it don't love it. I feel like it's on the same level as MAC Fix+ but it's popular with alot of people for some reason.
ozz a.
San Angelo
I do love this setting spray
I use to use this all the time. I really do love it and makes your makeup last a really long time.
I recommend getting your self one.
Lina N.
Brooklyn
Keeps your face locked in all day and night. Sweat proof and waterproof. Odorless and lightweight. You won't even feel you have it on. Never get caught without it.
Karly B.
Queensbury, NY
I love this setting spray. I feel like it really works for your makeup. Although I could live without it. I used the whole bottle I have an have just stuck to setting powder instead
Ariana K.
Lynchburg, VA
I adore this product. Whenever I need my makeup to last for hours or all day I simply spray it at the end of my makeup routine and then fan my face till it is dry.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.