BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly T.
This stuff is part of my everyday routine, and I'm not sure what I would do without it! It works when my temperamental skin is dry and when it's more on the oily side. It really makes my makeup last, and really prevents me from having to reapply it! Love it!
Mal S.
Harrisburg, PA
This spray does the job! I bought it on a whim and it hasn't caused my sensitive/dry skin to break out. It does a good job of keeping my eye makeup on especially!
Grace A.
Longwood, FL
The only setting spray that I have found that actually does the trick. I know that I'm not supposed to take my makeup off at night, but sometimes I have those late nights that last into the wee hours of the morning and honestly, my makeup stays in tact the entire time. It's a little crazy to be honest.
Malea M.
This finishing spray says it all in its name. If you're looking for something to really set and lock in your makeup for an extended period of time, there is nothing better! I always repurchase whenever I'm getting low, and you can sometimes find these as an online perk or Sephora reward in the travel size!
Dawn P.
White Haven, PA
I have been using this product for years. It really keeps your make up in place. I use it a lot in the summer evenings when it tends to be muggy out. It really helps.
Feather S.
Magnolia, TX
I live in the humid heat of south Texas where it is imperative that you set your make up if you want it to last. This setting spray is a life saver! It sets my make up to the max. It melts the powders into the foundation beautifully and my make up doesn't budge until I want to take it off. Love!! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Amanda O.
Temecula, CA
Helps my makeup last the workday which is always the real test since I don't exactly stay out all night these days. I cant use this everyday because it makes me breakout a little if I do wear it too much. It leaves a pretty natural/slightly shimmery finish so I spray it and then afterwards I add just a little bit of powder on the spots that I don't want shimmered.
Elena M.
My favorite setting spray, I call it magic in a bottle! Before I started using it my makeup would only last a few hours it seriously would look like I wasn't wearing anything! Until I started using this setting spray at the end of the day my makeup looks the same way as it did in the morning, I spray it before I start applying my foundation, then spray it when I'm done doing all my makeup! I definitely recommend it. 🙂
Allie N.
Austin, TX
Wonderful setting spray that truly keeps your makeup on all night. Purchased 3 times and 2/3 times the spray bottle made it hard to apply and didn't have a wide range of spritz. As a result, ended up using more product regularly than was needed. Would recomend
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
I love Urban Decay All Nighter spray! It feels so refreshing and it gets rid of that powdery look if you have too much going on. I definitely notice a difference in the way my makeup wears throughout the day when I use it too. Perfect for a long day or night out!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.