BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly K.
Carlisle, PA
I love this setting spray. I don't ever go without it. I bought like 3 bottles of it when it went on sale before they changed the packaging. I use it as a setting spray, I use it to refresh my makeup, I use it to spritz my brush when I'm using metallic eye shadows. It doesn't have a scent, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The sprayer on it is also really nice. You won't get little droplets on your foundation.
Sandy K.
Miami
Not for everyday use, as it has alcohol and I don't think is the best choice for your skin to use every day BUT! For the weekends, when you want your makeup to last ALL NIGHT LONG, this product is a MUST!! The best.
Taylor A.
Carrollton, TX
I love a good setting spray, and this is one of the best on the market. Keeps my foundation from ‘sliding’ and keeps my blush/bronzer/highlight from fading. My only complaint would be that it doesn’t have SPF for day time wear.
Kourtney W.
Carrollton, GA
Always, always keep this in my bag. I use it daily, and my makeup doesn’t move until I remove it. Such a great product. Long lasting. No weird smell, and it isn’t sticky at all. Keeps my makeup looking fresh and hydrated all day long. A little pricey, but always worth it. The large bottle lasts forever. Recommend for anyone who needs their makeup to stay in place! Such an awesome product!! Another home run for Urban Decay!
Lexi S.
Bakersfield
best setting spray! love this stuff so much. use it mainly when i go out somewhere & my makeup stays looking fresh all night. i have combination skin & this works really well. i would definitely recommend to others.
Sam E.
oceanside, CA
it does the job if you are only needing it for a few hours, but for all day i wasn't impressed! the matte finish is wonderful, but it doesn't last nearly long enough. my makeup was smudging after only 4 hours.
Cameron F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my go to setting spray. I have the travel size and it lasts a good while. I love this stuff and want to try the all nighter with pollution protection. I recommend this setting spray to make your makeup last.
Kayla C.
Grand Forks
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray. Defiently gets the job done. By the end of the day when I’m ready to take my foundation off it’s all still there and takes a little bit of scrubbing to come off. 10/10 recommend
Makala H.
My go to for setting spray. I know I’m gonna have a good makeup day when I use this. My make up stays all day and doesn’t wear or breakdown. I’m almost out of my current bottle and will be buying another here soon!
gabby r.
Kent, OH
this is the best setting spray ever. i learned about it from MUA Jeffrey Star. all of the famous MUA’s love all nighter! i purchased this at sephora and i am absolutely in love!! best purchase i’ve made in a while.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.