BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly T.
This stuff is part of my everyday routine, and I'm not sure what I would do without it! It works when my temperamental skin is dry and when it's more on the oily side. It really makes my makeup last, and really prevents me from having to reapply it! Love it!
Mindy R.
Findlay, OH
My ride or die!!! I use this every single day and it makes my makeup so flawless! When I use this, I don't notice any transfer of my makeup to my clothes or other surfaces. It makes my makeup last all day and long into the night while still looking flawless!
Andrea B.
Spokane, WA
This holds your makeup all day. You can trust it! Why do I know? I wore it on my wedding day! The pictures looked like the minute I applied my makeup and when the day was over I didn't have to do anything and still looked flawless. I have dry skin and sometimes blush doesn't hold -- this definitely helps!
Amanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this stuff. It's helps keep my makeup on all day. I just spray it on after I'm done and I don't have to reapply anymore later in the day. The only problem is sometimes it makes me skin a little oily. Other than that it's perfect for summer or a night out!
Carla C.
Toronto, ON
Absolutely love! only setting spray I use! better than MAC Fix plus which causes my skin to break out! I never leave the house without applying this over my makeup. it literally leave everything in place. One time I left without putting this on and not even my winged eyeliner made it to the end of the day
Kishany M.
west haven
I really can't tell if this works on my face . I spray if and feel like it's going to work but in reality , I just feel like I'm spraying water on me . I will continue to use it and take more looks at myself through out the day to see if it really works . So far not impressed .
Sandy I.
Woodside, NY
My all time favorite setting spray. This will keep your makeup flawless all day and all night. I use this everyday ad recommended it to my sister who is a makeup addict. She also cant live with out it. You can party all night and your makeup will look perfect.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I just LOVE that this spray comes in a travel size. Because this product is a bit pricey, I will buy the travel size and it lasts a long time. The spray does what it's supposed to and it leaves a natural finish on the face. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This setting spray makes my makeup flawless. I love how refreshed my face feels after i use this. I really love this setting spray and i think everyone should try this. It really makes my makeup last all day long. I use it so often that i go through it like water.
Stephanee S.
A lot of people rave about this setting spray so I went out and bought it thinking of all the awesome things i've heard about it. Honestly saw no difference. It didnt help my makeup last any longer & felt like I just sprayed water on my face. Nothing special
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.