BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is my RIDE OR DIE setting spray. No joke! I have repurchased this so many times in the past six years since I have been seriously wearing makeup. It has not failed me! It lasts me so long, because it doesn't take many sprays to work its beautiful magic! I have yet to find another setting spray that works for me the way that this one does. I love it to death- and I have super sensitive skin as well! It absolutely has never given my skin any problems at all!
Emely P.
Only setting spray i buy because it literally does keep my make up all day! I have dry skin so it works really good for me and it is pretty light weight. 10/10 recommendation
Jacqueline A.
San Diego, CA
Will lock in your foundation for the whole day. I went to universal studios and it rained that day and my face got wet and my foundation did not bugde at all. The same night my makeup was looking poppin and my face did not look oily at all.
Riya P.
This is a very popular setting spray and it is worth the hype! It makes your makeup last all day long. The only con is the smell is very alcohol like. I wish they would add a natural fragrance to it. Other than that, great setting spray!
Maggie S.
Williamsburg
This is pretty much my ride or die. I use it everyday, I work long days and this makes it so I look fresh at the end of my day! So easy to use, just close your eyes and spray!
Shreenz P.
Clarksburg, MD
Best makeup setting spray I’ve tried. I also feel it helps make your makeup less cakey looking. I’ll apply this after my face before and then again after all my makeup is done. Great results each time!
Janeia L.
Palmdale, CA
One of my absolute favorite setting spray! Very comparable to MAC fix plus, with an even better hold! I always end up going through a ton of these because I use it so much.
Catrina G.
My favorite setting spray does not make you look too matte or too dewy. Sets make up very nicely and allows it to stay in place all day. A bit pricey but very well worth it, would definitely recommend
Brooke A.
Bloomfield, NY
It does hold my makeup all night, the only thing I find with a lot of Urban Decay's primers and setting sprays is they leave a sticky residue on my face. It goes away after sometime but feels tacky for about twenty minutes afterwards.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
This makeup setting spray helps my makeup stay on all day and night! Even when it's hot and humid. I suggest spraying it on before and after foundation for better results. I have combo skin and my t zone gets really oily. So what i do is spray it before putting on my setting powder so it stays on better and helps my face from looking too shiny. I do still need to touch up my powder maybe once a day, but it stays on well after that! Would definitely repurchase
ida g.
 Does this product really work? Is it worth it
Alicia L.
Selah, WA
I have been looking into his for a while and a friend of mine uses it and they say it works pretty good, but it's a little pricey. Is it worth the price and if not is there a good duper for it?
Romina S.
Sofia
Is this setting spray good for sensitive skin?
How good is this setting spray ? Yall know summer is here and i love a full face ! But cant stand the heat and feeling like my makeup is melting off. So is this as good as people say it is ?
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
do you apply this before and after makeup?