BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hope F.
This setting spray is so satisfying. It keeps makeup on my face all day. Whenever I spray this spray on my makeup stays. I have used my whole bottle and it has been one month.
Taryn C.
I thought there was a pretty great setting spray. I use it on a lot of my Brides and on myself specially during the summer. I would love to try the all nighter setting spray.
Brooke M.
San Diego
Love this setting spray. It makes my make up look Dewey and soft. My make up lasts all day and night without smearing it smudging. I would definitely recommend this and will buy it again.
Fiona L.
Portland, OR
This setting spray seriously takes down any powdery residue remaining on your face. It also helps your makeup last "all night". The mist is fine enough that it doesn't smear your makeup or make it run!
Shannon R.
White Hse Sta, NJ
Truly makes your makeup LAST all day and all night. Also makes my makeup go from looking powdery to seemlessly blending into my skin. Keeps makeup from looking patchy throughout the day as well. A must have!
Lindsay B.
Essex Jct, VT
I absolutely love this product. It really helps my makeup to last all day/night. I have tried other kinds and they make my skin breakout but not this one. Love it.
Baylee M.
Denver, CO
I won't even bother doing my makeup if I don't have my All Nighter Setting Spray. Not only does this spray help my makeup last for 12+ hours, but it makes my foundation look even better!
Jacqueline P.
Oakland, CA
Im not walking out the house without praying my face with this bad boy. I wear heavy makeup everyday, for well over 8 hours so i need to make sure it last. This spray does the job.
Liz L.
This stuff is a must have in my makeup collection. It is easy to use, and helps my makeup stay on longer, and gives it a beautiful finish. It's lightweight, and you don't even notice to have it on at all. I would definitely recommend!
Kayla W.
Make up that will stay through a hurricane! This is the stuff of dreams! The mist isn't too heavy leaving the face soaked, instead the fine mist sprays and covers the face! A couple pumps of this and you are set all day!
Deanna M.
Are there any affordable options that compare to this?
Amy H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I spray before and after I apply my makeup. Does anyone know if it makes any difference doing it this way?
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
Is this product good for oily skin?
is it free? does it work?
Taryn T.
Bakersfield, CA
Does it really help your makeup stay on longer? Is it worth the $31?