BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

liberty g.
Madison, AL
I love this so much. Great setting spray. It really keeps your makeup on. I personally love the smell. It made my skin look somewhat oily but i think it was just because of my skin type. Would definatly reccomend this to anyone who doesnt have oily skin!
Jordan N.
Greenfield, IN
I live for this! I have very dry skin and this feels very refreshing and hydrating. It does make my makeup stay all day long without moving but is very lightweight. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
Maggie S.
Williamsburg
This is pretty much my ride or die. I use it everyday, I work long days and this makes it so I look fresh at the end of my day! So easy to use, just close your eyes and spray!
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
This is one of the top setting sprays that I've ever used, and remains to be one of my go-to purchases whenever I run out of setting spray. I love how this makes my make up stay on for hours! It really sets my blush color, and eyeshadow, which normally fades away in my crease with oil. It does an amazing job. I also love using it and then applying my highlight right away after! It sticks on top of it while still wet, and really looks more vibrant and pigmented.
Amber H.
Salem, VA
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is an iconic product. Urban Decay never ceases to amaze me. This product is affordable and well worth the money. I have repurchased this product multiple times and will continue to use this setting spray on a daily basis.
alexandra b.
Sets well, holds your makeup in place for hours, very light weight looks amazing. Didn't notice any sun protection but I never got burnt. Looks good on all skin! Defiantly buying again soon
Kirsten K.
Orlando
I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital, most of the time in a crazy ER. Ever since I started using All Nighter, my makeup lasts MY ENTIRE SHIFT!!!! My face still gets oily but as long as I blot the oil away around lunchtime, my makeup looks almost exactly the same as when I put it on! I will probably use this product forever!! Love Love Love!
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
I love this product but it comes up a bit short because sometimes it is a bit drying on my already dry and sensitive skin. It is so very easy to apply, a simple figure 8 over your face and your makeup is set for the day into the night.In the summer it is a bit drying as I mentioned before but I do use it. I find it expensive but sometimes this is the best product for setting my foundation and eye makeup in the Fall, Winter and Spring. I avoid it in the Summer.
Ana R.
Stanton, CA
use it all the time before and after doing my make-up...I have oily skin and it really helps control it plus my make-up last a long time looking fresh which is awesome
Cassie D.
Fair Oaks, CA
It doesn't help in super humid climates (Florida wasn't great) but here in northern California, it's helping a lot more! It's easy to apply, the smell is decent and it's pretty long lasting. The price is a bit excessive but if you work long hours or want your ~made up face~ to last ages, this will definitely help! Wearing it in this photo with 6+ hour old makeup on.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.