BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chloe A.
Drexel Hill , PA
Ahhh I love urban decay all nighter it keeps my makeup looking dewy and fresh and it’s just nice all around the sprits is not harsh when it comes out it’s nice and refreshing.
Bridget M.
This product really does what it says. It keeps your makeup on all night and day and doesn't even budge. This product is not oily whatsoever and makes the makeup look flawless. I highly recommend this
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
I love Urban Decay setting spray. I have used the "all nighter formula and the "deslick" formula and they both work well for me. I have combination skin so somedays I need better oil control, other days I need my makeup to last.
Machya A.
Hot Springs, AR
A cult classic for a reason. Does what it says it should. This baby will keep your makeup on through a hurricane. I have to wash my face three times to get all my makeup off.
Jessica F.
My holy grail, I bought a set from Sephora online for 2 for $50 and when i see that set again I'm buying 5! It's amazing, makes the powder look vanish and actually makes my makeup last longer.
Daisy M.
Gunter, TX
This is the best setting pray I have used. This is a great product to set and lock your makeup down. Once I spray this on my face my makeup does not budge. This is a great product it is definitely worth the price!!
Emily T.
Petal, MS
This setting spray did not make my make up last at all. I used it for several day to make sure it wasn't just that day, but each day seemed to be the same. Any time i touched my face, foundation rubbed off on my hand or whatever touched it. I would not recommend this product.
Jessica P.
Garland, TX
Not for dry skin. I bought this after a friend of mine raved about it. I bought the travel size just to try it out. At first it did keep my makeup on but every time I put it on I felt like that the hydration has been sucked out of me.
Kirsten F.
makes my makeup last all day long! makes my powder and foundation mix perfecting. great for all skin types! i don't like the price though... $30 seems like a lot to spend on a setting spray
Elena
Out of any setting spray I have used this one is by far the best! Totally worth the money all though a little pricey. Light weight very easy to apply sprays all over in one spritz and lasts a very long time! If I had the money I would totally buy again I stick by this product
Rachel N.
Greensboro, NC
How is this in comparison to Mac Fix+ Prep and Prime?!
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
I really want to get this product already. Is it worth the price?
Arely O.
I work 12 hour shifts in the ER is this a spray that would help my makeup stay for that long?
Anelsy V.
Does this setting spray feel sticky or like hair spray?
Does this really help keep your makeup slaying?