BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley W.
Evanston, IL
I started out with the trial size of this product, and I went through many bottles of it (I still do). While I don't know how well it does at making sure my make-up doesn't transfer (I don't think any setting spray fully does), I do think this is one of the best! It gives my face some hydration after baking with powder. It makes everything look like one, and that everything is supposed to be on my face.
Sabrina K.
Blackwood, NJ
I used this setting spray for a night out at the club! It had a natural finish, obviously easy to apply, and kept my make up looking fresh all night. I have combination skin & it worked perfectly for me!
Leticia F.
Cicero, IL
Definitely helps makeup last a lot longer! No harsh smell or stickiness. Comes in a convenient deluxe size as sell as the full size. Leave a matte finish, but not extremely dry looking.
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
I think almost all makeup setting sprays work great especially high end. You get what you pay for so I would recommend it for those willing to spend the money on it!
cam p.
Redondo Beach
I think that this doesn’t exactly help makeup last much longer, but it’s alright. It makes powdery looks go away, so you have a natural glow. it’s much too expensive.
Iris V.
Great product makes my make up last longer and it helps control the shine. I love this product only down side is the smell.....it's. It very pleasant. I'm just glad it goes away after it dries.but over all amazing product
Kim S.
Bronx, NY
The name definitely suits what the product does. I have tried several other setting sprays and so far this one and the kat von d lock itsetting spray are my favorites
Sarah P.
Paradise, KS
Personally, I don't see the hype behind this product. I purchased this as my first setting spray, and have since gone on to use cheaper drugstore alternatives that work the same. I just don't understand the purpose of paying this much for a setting spray.
Ashley B.
I absolutely love this setting spray! I purchased it from Sephora. I have combo skin and it works very well. It isn’t heavy or sticky and only takes a couple spritzes. I would for sure recommend this product to others.
Kaley D.
The Urban Decay all nighter spray does wonders! This is my personal favorite setting spray. It works with all skin types and really does what it says. Love love this setting spray and brand!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.