BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Hannah K.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this setting spray. Works like it should. It is very lightweight. I absolutely love this product and I would recommend it to anyone. The finish is Matte. It takes a short time to dry, and I will be buying this product again in the future. Awesome product.
Megan R.
This setting spray is affordable and in my opinion, the best on the market. It sets your makeup for daily work or even a night of going out. It can be used on all skins and gives a natural look; dewey at first. It lasts a fairly long time and I would buy it again
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this stuff. It took me a minute to get the proper idea but that's not the products fault lol once you get it It works wonders. I spray it on when I'm fully done and my makeup stays it dries quickly your makeup won't move and it dries quick! It is a huge staple to have
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This was my first time purchasing Urban Decay setting spray. I've always used another competitor and I must say I did an awesome job my trying something new. It works fantastic. It's long lasting like it says. I will be sticking to this setting spray from now on.
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
This is my all time favorite setting spray!! Went to concert spayed my face and came out of the concert still looking flawless!!! Affordable last for a long time! They even sale a travel size to put in your purse!! I have bought many and will continue to buy it!!
Diana O.
I have really oily skin, so I have to use an oil controlling primer, and set my foundation with powder. I tried a sample size of this product and loved it enough to buy the full size. However, now that I've been using it much longer, and I can't exactly tell if it actually keeps my makeup lasting measurably longer than before I started to use it. I still have to blot my face every hour, however I guess there may be more makeup left on my face by the end of the day with repeated blotting with this product than without. So I like the product, just not sure if I'm in love with it yet.
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this and I think it really does hold your make up on longer. My skin tends to be dry so it eats up make up and it disappears. I really think this helps keep it on. It's slightly sticky at first but after a moment or two you won't notice it. I recommend it for nights out or a special event or any time you want your make up to stay put that little bit longer.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
I've been using it, but I still keep looking for the results. So many people rave about setting sprays, but I can't tell any major difference after about three hours...I do like the fact that it makes my face radiant immediately after. It probably works better on dry skin.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
Perfect size for my purse! Also, if you've never tried this setting spray before, definitely pick this size up! It's not too pricey at all. Lightweight and long lasting, definitely an amazing hold. I've used other setting sprays before but they make me break out.
Bettina M.
Hayward, CA
I love how this spray kept my makeup intact during my graduation ( it was hot and suddenly it rained that day). I have tried other setting sprays as well, but this is probably one of the sprays that I would highly recommend because of its' effectiveness. So far I haven't ran into problems with this product yet.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.