BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bridget M.
This product really does what it says. It keeps your makeup on all night and day and doesn't even budge. This product is not oily whatsoever and makes the makeup look flawless. I highly recommend this
Linny J.
I agree that it is expensive, but I find it is totally worth it. I used this and at first I didn't take notice to the wonders it was doing. I'm a college student and I walk about 3 miles a day in 80 degree heat to class. I would come back and wouldn't even have to use a oil blotting sheet or anything. Then the past few days I have forgotten to use it and I come back to the room, look at my makeup and I am horrified. Needless to say, I won't stop using this product. It truly keeps your makeup flawless throughout the day no matter the heat. I 110% recommend this product to anyone
Daisy M.
Gunter, TX
This is the best setting pray I have used. This is a great product to set and lock your makeup down. Once I spray this on my face my makeup does not budge. This is a great product it is definitely worth the price!!
Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
Best setting spray that I've tried. It makes your makeup melt together and stay in place all day. I never have to worry about my makeup going anywhere when I set it with this
Jenna L.
Massapequa, NY
100 percent my favorite setting spray! Makeup does not move for hours at all! Perfect for long hot summer days and special occasions where you need your makeup to stay on for!
Zamira R.
San Marcos, TX
I really liked this product because it softened the powdery look of my foundation and it helped my makeup base stay on all night. Plus it also felt very refreshing too. Highly recommend this setting spray
Natalie S.
Linden, NJ
This setting spray kept my makeup in place all day. Usually when I get home by face looks like an oil mine, but when I use this it doesn't even feel oily or gross.
Lacy A.
WATERBURY, CT
This is absolutely the best setting spray out there for me it last. It is oil free so it's good for oily skin it's just perfect for me because I have oily skin and everything I use have to be oil free so this perfection on a bottle for me.
Alyssa C.
Towson, MD
I have had this product since it was in a different. Bottle. I love it so much! When I don't use it I can really tell that my makeup slides around more and doesn't have the long lasting affect. I would recommend to everyone.
Emma G.
Summit, NJ
A good alternative to MAC, classic top rarer setting spray. I don't like the way it comes out of the bottle as much, it's a strong spray and sometimes it doesn't spray as evenly as a mist. Does work for keeping your make up in place.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.